• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Major Applewhite Had an Affair with a Student.

DeaconCav06

Dickie Hemric
Reaction score
In 2001, Texas implemented a rule that mandated system employees, faculty or anyone in a supervisory position report any consensual relationship with a student.

Man, I hope this isn't the rule for the UNC system, I would have gotten in trouble.

Did anyone else notice there was another story on the site about the most overpaid college football coaches? One of those listed is near and dear to our collective hearts.

While it's messed up that he cheated on his wife, wasn't he like, in his late 20s/early 30s? And is it really "an affair"?

An affair includes cheating on your wife.

While it's messed up that he cheated on his wife, wasn't he like, in his late 20s/early 30s? And is it really "an affair"?

LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

I am not sure there are "quality" points regarding affairs- maybe his wife was just a little bit preganant. Maybe not so bad after the kid is born. When the time cums, first hire to sit on Petrino's staff -coaching staff just to be clear.

He cheated on his wife who was 9 months pregnant. I would say this is worse than most 'affairs'.

Right, but it's not an affair, he just cheated. Scumbag thing to do, but it's not like the dude was Bobby Petrino.

I assume this kind of hanky panky goes down between younger staff and coeds fairly often. Maybe I'm wrong.

When I saw the headline I was like WGAF. then I saw he was married then I saw she was nine months pregnant.

Right, but it's not an affair, he just cheated. Scumbag thing to do, but it's not like the dude was Bobby Petrino.

I assume this kind of hanky panky goes down between younger staff and coeds fairly often. Maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, I think an affair is an ongoing dalliance, not a one-time exchange of bodily fluids. That's the modern connotation at least, if not the dictionary definition.

So disappointed in this thread. No pics of his wife or the student. Just Sad

According the the Gator message board this is Major's wife and kid:

image.jpg

And this is the girl Major had the one night stand with:

BCHdSdDCYAAG4l0.jpg

Back