• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jennings>Chase

rutmanchoo

Reaction score
Give him a chance. Chase makes me want to puke. There are times when he's open and is just screaming for the ball and the players reluctantly pass it to him and we all know what happens.

SpenJen's first career points!

The only good thing to come from today's debacle.

SpenJen can shoot the rock and does not lack confidence to do so, either.

Walk-on or not, I wish he would see more minutes...especially in a game when we desperately need points.

Play him. We need a dependable 3 pt shooter. Come to think of it we need a dependable everything.

47-50 from 3 point range in this video. He can definitely shoot, just not so sure if he can clear enough space for him to get his shot off, but I'd give him a go over Chase.

I'm surprised Spenjenn hadn't scored until today. He's been a walkon for about ten years and has to be close to getting his doctorate by now.

Isn't this the kid they wouldn't let participate in the preseason three point contest? That was fucking lame beyond all belief.

47-50 from 3 point range in this video. He can definitely shoot, just not so sure if he can clear enough space for him to get his shot off, but I'd give him a go over Chase.

Came here looking to post this.

Holy crap just have him stand behind the 3 point line and have Codi or Jones kick it out to him. That dude can make it rain!

All for giving him a chance, but he will never get his shot off. 1. It's not a jump shot. 2. And most important he doesn't start his shooting footwork while the pass to him is still in flight. Stand still shooters have to have their footwork started before the ball reaches them.

But, can he guard somebody?

Last edited:
But he only hit 4 of his last 6 shots. I could hit that ratio if you gave me 100 tries. Maybe.

can chase?
Fair question. Haven't seen them play much the last couple of years.

My schedule and the times and networks they're on don't coincide very well.

Last edited:
The kids shot is slow as could be and truth be told he only made the team because his dad went to law school at Wake. He previously played on the JV team at a D3 school! He couldn't guard the high school pg's in Forsyth County.

Back