• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If Buzz had any integrity and pride...

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
If Buzz had any integrity and pride, he would resign. He has murdered something that once had a lot of tradition. For the sake of Wake Forest basketball, please just leave.

This may be the start of our late season slide where we win maybe 1-2 more games the rest of the season. If blowouts like this continue to be the norm, then I would not be surprised to see a resignation or firing at the end of the season.

This may be the start of our late season slide where we win maybe 1-2 more games the rest of the season. If blowouts like this continue to be the norm, then I would not be surprised to see a resignation or firing at the end of the season.

I really really wonder if Wellman would swallow his monumental ego.

This guy is toast, regardless. We will only win 2 more games this season, if we're lucky. Plus I figure blowouts like this will be the norm from here on out. No way in hell he still has a job.

This guy is toast, regardless. We will only win 2 more games this season, if we're lucky. Plus I figure blowouts like this will be the norm from here on out. No way in hell he still has a job.

I'm sure we'll see several blowouts in the last ten games. I see three games that are even potentially winnable - @BC, GT, and VT.

Even if we win two of those, we finish 12-18. No way Bzz can keep his job with that kind of performance in year 3.

Bz is getting big fat checks the likes of which he will never ever see again. I don't blame him one bit for not stepping down. His boss though, that's whose integrity and pride I'm questioning.

Nina is the key. Bz wont walk away on his own, but Nina is not at all happy in W-S for a variety of reasons. With graduation in May, she might put some pressure on him if RW doesnt. I just dont know how much weight that would carry with him.

Nina is the key. Bz wont walk away on his own, but Nina is not at all happy in W-S for a variety of reasons. With graduation in May, she might put some pressure on him if RW doesnt. I just dont know how much weight that would carry with him.

Spot on. Nina hates it here.

I also get the feeling she is ready for their lives to slow down and for 24/7 pressure to be gone for good.

They don't need the checks, so I don't think thats a factor.

His daughter must hate him for ruining her college experience. Can you imagine if your dad came in and became public enemy #1?

Back