• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

February 9th. Winter is.... ...nope, must have been the AC.

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
Who is in?

Time to have a peaceful, but loud protest against Jeff [Redacted] continuing to destroy our once proud basketball program.

Would rather not give out any details here with that ugly Steve Schutt and others lurking around.

So, PM me. I might not respond, or I might. You should probably leave an email address for a big e-mail blast going out tomorrow.

#WinterIsComing
#RetakeTheJoel

User has exceeded his storage quota.

Do work, gentlemen. Do work. Deacs fans from across the globe stand with you!

tumblr_m36rxcvPeO1r18bdz.png

Gonna see if I can swing it. Waiting for game time of my kids bball game.

I'll take an email. Can't be there but I'm curious. I think you have my gmail from the fantasy soccer league.

Having 10 people holding up "Fire [Redacted]" signs would get the message across. No gimmicks, just straight to the issue.

Road game may be better. We probably win next week.

It will be bittersweet after our blowout in Chapel Hill. As much as I want Bz gone, I absolutely despise losing to them. I haven't talked much to most of my tarhole friends over the past year, but my phone will ring off the hook after we get demolished on Tuesday.

Having 10 people holding up "Fire [Redacted]" signs would get the message across. No gimmicks, just straight to the issue.

Gonna be tough to get signs like that into the Joel with Wellman's secret police everywhere. But DV7 is the original BuzzOut insurgent. I trust he and the others will be creative enough to outwit Athletic Department MAC goons.

Gonna be tough to get signs like that into the Joel with Wellman's secret police everywhere. But DV7 is the original BuzzOut insurgent. I trust he and the others will be creative enough to outwit Athletic Department MAC goons.
It shouldn't be that hard sneaking them in. Just buy the bendable kind, and wrap the sign around your body and wear a heavy coat over it, and they'll never know. However, Ron's goon squad will be all over you when you actually hold them up during the game. I agree with you there.

Back