• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW: Pondering the Imponderable

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_c9640b06-6d88-11e2-98a0-001a4bcf6878.html

Dan Collins said:
If something deemed to be unacceptable keeps happening, how can it be unacceptable?

That's a imponderable I'll be pondering all the way back home down 1-95/85 tonight from the 86-60 pounding Wake took today at the hands of Maryland.

In that other areas of his game are lacking, I asked [Redacted] how long he can keep Fischer in the rotation.

"I have great confidence in him,'' [Redacted] said.

The Chase comment makes me wonder if Buzz is insane.

"Wake is sinking these days with three straight losses and five out of six, and it's easy to see what is dragging it down."

Also this quote just baffles me from CJ:

"I don’t know,'' Harris said. "We definitely wanted to, to get them off the game a little bit and make them know we were there, force a few turnovers. But we didn’t do that.''

If you wanted to, then why didn't you?

I asked [Redacted] if he was comfortable with Moto's offensive aggressiveness.
"Well, as long as they’re good shots,'' [Redacted] said. "He had a couple of open shots. He had the ball deep in the post.
"As a coach, that’s all you can do, get guys opportunities when they’re open, or deep in the post – and they have to convert.''

jackass

The guy's not even hiding his bzoutness anymore.

I'm more surprised that Dan Collins has to drive home from Maryland as opposed to flying. Nothing Buzz says surprises me at this point.

I hope Bz doesn't really believe that about Chase, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I think he has to say what he said, though. The alternative is killing the kid when he's down.

Agree that It's not hard to see how bzzout Dan is now.

"Wake is sinking these days with three straight losses and five out of six, and it's easy to see what is dragging it down."

Also this quote just baffles me from CJ:

"I don’t know,'' Harris said. "We definitely wanted to, to get them off the game a little bit and make them know we were there, force a few turnovers. But we didn’t do that.''

If you wanted to, then why didn't you?

Weird quote and post considering MD had 19 turnovers.

Dan is really concerned that both RW and Bz have no clue has to what's going on with this program. He is totally confused by it.

Apparently, playing the small line-up was designed to create turn-overs and make the game a track meet. Obviously a big gamble against a team as big as Md. And, obviously, didn't work.

Really bad move IMO

Apparently, playing the small line-up was designed to create turn-overs and make the game a track meet. Obviously a big gamble against a team as big as Md. And, obviously, didn't work.

Really bad move IMO
Yep, 3 guard starting lineup against the ACC's best rebounding team. That's Bz strategy right there. Stupid.

"As a coach, that’s all you can do, get guys opportunities when they’re open, or deep in the post – and they have to convert.''

[Redacted] is such a passive-aggressive twunt.

Back