• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TOO MANY GUESTS

Seriously, though...I'm liking this board more and more. I think Wake Fans needed another board.

Hell, NCSU has TheWolfWeb...why shouldn't Wake have a more open/free board?

Really pleased with the numbers we have already, but those on the fence should register and give us a try!

Really pleased with the numbers we have already, but those on the fence should register and give us a try!

They can't yet, not until the work day in the AD salt mines ends. I predict a surge in registered users tonight, after they get home and are away from the Premier's oversight.

I hope Steve Shutt signs up! I appreciate his passion for Wake Forest.

Didn't they ask you guys to take down all mentions of this board on the Scout boards?

I know I saw plenty of posters saying this board would fail immediately.

I know I saw plenty of posters saying this board would fail immediately.

Oh yeah. There were quite a few people saying this.

Granted, it still might fail, but we have a good base going right now.

I don't think this forum will overtake Scout in terms of pure numbers, but it could be a nice alternative community. The real test will be how it fares in times when Scout is more tolerable and there's less bullshit polluting every thread.

I don't think this forum will overtake Scout in terms of pure numbers, but it could be a nice alternative community. The real test will be how it fares in times when Scout is more tolerable and there's less bullshit polluting every thread.

We shall see. I'm not sure we intended it to overtake scout, but who knows?

I don't think I'd complain if scout became a wasteland. I will say that if they don't make any changes over there, it could be very good for our userbase.

Right, I just think there aren't that many posters who have strong allegiance either way. If something became unpleasant or tiresome here, they'd have no problem moving back.

Finally in. Only lurked for 2 days, because I was lazy and didn't register. I like this new board.

Just saw that there are now 200 members here. Congrats guys. Looks like you are on to something.

Edit: Granted a handful are parodies, but still

Back