• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday Night TV Thread

BostonDeac

Reaction score
Breaking news: The Office, Community, and Parks and Rec were all just renewed. Amazing news.

Also, new episodes of everything but The Office tonight.

Can I infer that Outsourcing is not? Nor is Perfect Couples? Not that I'll miss them, I have grown to find Outsourcing Tolerable. Perfect Couples, on the other hand, competes for "NBC's worst Thursday sitcom" over the last 20 years.

On another note, I saw a rumor Rhys Darby may replace Steve Carrell on The Office. I actually think that would be an upgrade

Not that anyone will be watching with the tourney back at it, but tonight's Community should be epic. Pulp Fiction parody.

Not that anyone will be watching with the tourney back at it, but tonight's Community should be epic. Pulp Fiction parody.

That sounds awesome. Will be looking forward to that in the morning.

Our two tv set-up will both be tuned to basketball. #bi-winning

It's like yoga...but I still get to kill something.

back at it tonight, new episode of The Office with Will Ferrell, 'Who's the Boss' Community episode, should be solid

The wife and I watch Perfect Couples -- it has its moments. My current new fave is Traffic Light on Fox. Funny stuff.

I can't figure out why Community isn't on Hulu with the rest of the NBC Thursday Night shows. Pisses me off.

I don't mind perfect couples, but I also really really like Olivia Munn

The wife and I watched Perfect Couples -- it has its moments. My current new fave is Traffic Light on Fox. Funny stuff.

Perfect Couples is done. Traffic Light is probably done, too. Alan Sepinwall has some good thoughts about these couple shows that are trying to follow the style that Modern Family used last season.

Perfect Couples is done. Traffic Light is probably done, too. Alan Sepinwall has some good thoughts about these couple shows that are trying to follow the style that Modern Family used last season.

bummer. I still have Raising Hope, though. That show is funny, too.

Man, Traffic Light is awesome. Not sure why that show doesnt blow up with the 25-35 age group.

Back