• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Leftists Bigots

mfdeacs99

Reaction score
I will take no more part on these boards. The responses I have personally received with regard to the Catholic Church have been the most vile of hate speech.

The saddest part is that several of those who sent these messages are the first to cry out about supposed intolerance.

Mother so Dear is ashamed today.

Multiple people sent you private messages bashing the Catholic Church? Really?

Say "hi" to Rulz at the next rally.

J/k

What's with the catholic comments? I didn't see anything about it in your recent history.

Last edited:
I will take no more part on these boards. The responses I have personally received with regard to the Catholic Church have been the most vile of hate speech.

The saddest part is that several of those who sent these messages are the first to cry out about supposed intolerance.

Mother so Dear is ashamed today.

Please copy and post the long-form original copy of these alleged responses.

Hey,

I'm his wife. I can't get into his account, but he showed me the "Brainwashed Catholic," and other comments last night. He got something from the other board about an embarssment that he graduated from Wake. You should know he graduated with honors from Wake Law and was published with his professors while there.

The great joke is that Danny is a huge liberal within the Church. He supports women priests and gay adoption. I'm not even a Catholic.

This is a guy who shows up a soup kitchens, was the President of our local Rotary, raises money for disasters, and use his own cash to help build a Children's Hospital in Costa Rica.

Hell, he once gave a speech about gay adoption at a Republican convention.

You have to be pretty sick to drive him away, but congratulations. I'm tired of him being upset about anti-Catholic postings, so enjoy.

Well I suppose since you have left the boards, you probably won't be reading this, but you need to learn that if you are going to dish it out, you've got to be able to take it back (and without real-life threats). I never did anything to you but posted an article from a well-respected journalist literally titled the exact same thing as my thread, "The Catholic Church is a Criminal Enterprise", that appeared in a major magazine, Rolling Stone. It would not have been published in a major magazine if it were a bigoted article. Sure I have responded to your insults, patronizing and derogatory remarks, and general slandering with some vitriol of my own, but you started it sir:

"OGD, I do pity you, as your longing to prove that you must be right on faith requires a denigration of all who believe. An absence of the comfort of the Lord, combined with a deep seated hatred of those who have that must make you a lonely, tortured soul."

"I'm sorry to insult you leftist sensibilities, but I ask you to point to a single Catholic principle I am not following.
If you can't, I await your apology. "

"3) Why does it not shock me that the ultimate moral relativist [OGD] has no regard of the Constitution."

"About as much as the bigoted anti-Catholic tirades, I'd suspect. Both are abhorrent.
The only remaining question is whether it is worse to be a simple bigot or a hypocritical bigot."

"OGD,
First, since when is "discussing," tirades claiming an enitre faith is criminal?
Second, you are a simple bigot. I've really appreciate the personal messages of hate that you've sent. I'm sorry that you have so little to enjoy that you've made it your life's work to try to discredit and denigrate those of faith on secondary message boards.
Here's the great joke. If you are right, when we die it doesn't matter and nothing happens to me. If I'm right, things are going to suck pretty hard for you.
Pascal is chuckeling."

"I graduated with honors from Wake Law, so good luck throwing me under that bus. Unlike my academics, I doubt you have the true courage of your supposed convictions to discuss this face to face.
I'm more than willing to meet you to discuss your statements, as I will be there numerous times this year. However, I seriously doubt you would make them to my face, but I would love to see the conequences if you erroneously decided to exercise that small modecum of courage."

As I have repeatedly said, I have no problems whatsoever with religious people or Catholics. Many of my closest friends and family members are religious and many are Catholic. Many of the people I most respect on these forums (IAT, DDA, ConnorEl, Zdeac, etc) are deeply religious and I feel I have very healthy and enjoyable discussions with them. I do have a problem with tough guys who pick fights and constantly sling insults at me because they were offended by one of the articles I posted months ago on the other forum. But as I posted on the other forum, I am not scared of you and I don't back down to bullies. I'm not scared to discuss anything with anyone in real life face to face. I don't harbor any hatred for you, and I would be happy to apologize for my vitriolic responses to your insults if you wish to make up and drop this.

Rolling Stoned is a respected rag? Yea, when we were all 19, rolling spleeb, and hanging on Bleeker Street.

You are a hack that even Hitchens would not approve.

Back