• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Props to Forest for our new logo!

TWDeac

Resident Astrophysicist
Staff member
Reaction score
Forest did an amazing job at making our new logo.

He earned 150 reputation points for being a straight up bauce.

:bowdown:

Lets give him a round of applause!

He now has a spectacular aura about him :)

Next time you see him on, I encourage you to give him rep as well

Just curious but did WF make you guys remove the Deacon face and logo?

Not that I'm tracking, but I do think we wanted a logo that better reflected our independent stance. Forest came along and BOOM!

definitely better than the previous one, though I still think it could use a little extra...maybe some gradients and borders on the OGBB part? I'm not sure if the OGBB part should all be on one line or not. It doesn't look bad on two lines and the font reduction necessary to get it on one might be too much.

Anyway, just thinking out loud. I'm sure he tinkered with that stuff already. Well done, overall.

definitely better than the previous one, though I still think it could use a little extra...maybe some gradients and borders on the OGBB part? I'm not sure if the OGBB part should all be on one line or not. It doesn't look bad on two lines and the font reduction necessary to get it on one might be too much.

Anyway, just thinking out loud. I'm sure he tinkered with that stuff already. Well done, overall.

Hopefully he'll check this stuff out. I am horrible at these kinds of things.

He could center the "discuss..." part as well

Kind of disagree...he has everything justified to the left, and the dividing line is not solid but fades as it goes to the right. If he centered the text, what would he center it against? Just center the text on itself or center it on a line that has no real start and finish?

Yes, I overthink things like this. :D

Great job! Awesome work with the transparency so our color/bg blends in perfectly.

Back