• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So...how bad are the pics if they won't show them?

jhmd2000

Unacceptably correct
Reaction score
Extreme Makeover Cranium Edition must be pretty gruesome if we haven't seen them yet.

Word is part of skull blown off.

Quite the quandary. If they allow a mortician to piece the skull back together in a manner that makes the photo more palatable, the hysterical dipshits out there will proclaim it a hoax.

Word is part of skull blown off.

Quite the quandary. If they allow a mortician to piece the skull back together in a manner that makes the photo more palatable, the hysterical dipshits out there will proclaim it a hoax.

Any idea what they were shooting?

Since it was "close combat", probably a 5.56mm NATO round out of a M4 Carbine. Enters about the size of a pencil eraser and probably exists the size of a grapefruit from such a short distance. Unlikely they were using the 7.62 in close confines. Then again, seeing as it's the most elite group of the most elite special forces, they likely have no restrictions on the weapons and calibers they want carry for any given task, so there's no way to be sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5.56x45mm_NATO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M4_carbine

Last edited:
Since it was "close combat", probably a 5.56mm NATO round out of a M4 Carbine. Enters about the size of a pencil eraser and probably exists the size of a grapefruit from such a short distance. Unlikely they were using the 7.62 in close confines. Then again, seeing as it's the most elite group of the most elite special forces, they likely have no restrictions on the weapons and calibers they want carry for any given task, so there's no way to be sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5.56x45mm_NATO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M4_carbine

Thanks.

I think this is pretty common.

I'd have loved to be there to see what the Marines did when they threw him overboard.

Well golly gee go ahead and join up I'm sure you could see some action tough guy. Bullshit on it being common on it being common to throw his body to the sea. Very bizarre to say the least.

Who pissed in your Wheaties tonight?

i guess we had 24 hours to dispose of the body (according to the muslim faith) and we sure as hell were not burying it on american soil.

I think this is pretty common.

I'd have loved to be there to see what the Marines did when they threw him overboard.

According to an article I read today, they're probably going to release a video of it, though I think you'll be disappointed. Sounds like it was similar to any other burial at sea, just without an honor guard/taps.

Well golly gee go ahead and join up I'm sure you could see some action tough guy. Bullshit on it being common on it being common to throw his body to the sea. Very bizarre to say the least.

What are you driving at?

@ obvious not thinking

There has been many of my fb friends and posters from various message boards who "wished" they were special forces today but none of them ever served. Well there's no time like the present, sign the fuck up

@ obvious not thinking

There has been many of my fb friends and posters from various message boards who "wished" they were special forces today but none of them ever served. Well there's no time like the present, sign the fuck up

Who the hell are these people? I'm thankful every day I'm not special forces. If I were, the country would be fucked and I would have been killed screwing up my first mission.

@ obvious not thinking

:laugh: defensive much?

I very seriously considered joining(SEALs) before college, but my Dad convinced me to go to college before making that decision.

I read everything I could on the SEALs and even based my training programs around the training they received.

You're still a young man, it's not too late. Thanks for the -10 unsigned like the coward you are.

You're still a young man, it's not too late. Thanks for the -10 unsigned like the coward you are.

You have to admit, you were being a dick. I don't think coward has anything to do with this, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who would neg rep you for a post like that.

Back