• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] Show

richis711

Go Deacs!
Reaction score
The Motherfucker mentioned white water rafting and power yoga as team bonding exercises.

"Our focus is on big guys, no doubt about it"

Listening to [Redacted] talk makes me feel so awful about the state of wake forest basketball. He doesn't exactly radiate confidence.

Buzz the fuck out

Seems like Boulder might have been the perfect place for him. Tons of people into outdoor stuff and yoga and electric cars.

Listening to [Redacted] talk makes me feel so awful about the state of wake forest basketball. He doesn't exactly radiate confidence.

Buzz the fuck out
I was bummed when I woke up this morning and thought about Wake bball. This is usually my favorite time of the year. :tear:

He was asked how he would plan on increasing attendance at games next year, responding with something along the lines of "we need to win, bottom line. we also need to up our effort, it seemed like (at times) we weren't exerting ourselves enough."...astute observation there, Bzz. He was also asked about recruiting a legitimate big man - he responded by not mentioning recruiting but noting Carson's raw talent but lack of strength. he said that carson could bench press 135 one time but can now do 160 ten times. Then of course he talked about whitewater rafting and yoga as team building exercises.

An encouraging sign is that Bz talked about Tabb's improvement. According to one of the managers, Tabb had a one on one practice w/ Bz and if he wasn't up to where Bz wanted him to be, he wouldn't be on the team. apparently he did very well and improved a lot, which we obviously need to have happen to grow as a team.

also, in regards to the yoga/rafting idea/doing stuff w/ ROTC, what would anybody propose we do instead for team building (aside of course from practice, workouts, etc.)?

Well now we know why the team played like a bunch of pussies this year.

Yeah. The attendance (lack of enthusiasm surrounding the program) in relation to his evaluation of his own performance as a leader was mine.

Needless to say, I was displeased with the response and the fact that I was disconnected before I could ask him what he thought his 'influence' over the WF bball season was worth (and whether WF supporters are getting their money's worth).

He was asked how he would plan on increasing attendance at games next year, responding with something along the lines of "we need to win, bottom line. we also need to up our effort, it seemed like (at times) we weren't exerting ourselves enough."...astute observation there, Bzz. He was also asked about recruiting a legitimate big man - he responded by not mentioning recruiting but noting Carson's raw talent but lack of strength. he said that carson could bench press 135 one time but can now do 160 ten times. Then of course he talked about whitewater rafting and yoga as team building exercises.

An encouraging sign is that Bz talked about Tabb's improvement. According to one of the managers, Tabb had a one on one practice w/ Bz and if he wasn't up to where Bz wanted him to be, he wouldn't be on the team. apparently he did very well and improved a lot, which we obviously need to have happen to grow as a team.

also, in regards to the yoga/rafting idea/doing stuff w/ ROTC, what would anybody propose we do instead for team building (aside of course from practice, workouts, etc.)?

Run train on some campus hoodrats! Nothing builds teams like a good old fashioned Bukakke. Just ask the Japanese..

FUCK. I completely forgot about this so didn't even call in to be screened. Dammit.

Back