• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hussein's Birth Certificate Clearly a Forgery, Redux

I love that his signature is "Coldplay sucks!"

By the way, the line of reasoning in that article is absolutely hilarious. Obama might have the world's best technology at his disposal, but he apparently said "fuck it" and threw together a document that can be easily debunked by internet detectives.

Don't shoot the messenger. And I doubt that the conspiracy to create and insert this birth certificate would have come directly from the White House. Clearly there are operatives who have a vested interst in Hussein remaining president and the job of creating the birth certificate after the fact mayhave fallen to someone less qualified than our best passport forgers at the CIA.

This image will be Obama’s undoing. It defies reason.]

But none-the-less, I had all but resigned myself to this logical conclusion….until the Odds started whispering their racist hate-speech in my ear. Evidently, the Odds cannot stand that a black man is POTUS.

The Odds say that Obama is a liar and a document forger. The Odds say Obama has been busy unfairly ridiculing ordinary American folks for asking a simple question. The Odds say Obama is a common criminal and that there is a conspiracy underway.

In fact, the Odds say that Obama presented us with a poorly-made, phony birth certificate that likely came from one of the Nordyke twins’ birth certificates.

Racist or not, the Odds are rarely wrong.

I think I hurt someones widdle feewings with that post, I got some neg rep. ^

Is there really going to be six more years of this nonsense?

Aw jeez, not this shit again.

Back