• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

People Unhappy With Bin Laden "News"

ConnorEl

Reaction score
Just nosing 'round the Net, found this page: "...17 Best Comments about Bin Laden 'Death Announcement'"

Best? Some interesting stuff. Some sort of wild and a little funny...and some a little scary.

Following some of the links on the page is a little 'eye opening'.

From the page:
-----------------
One guy said he was already dead for 10 years but frozen for special occasions. Like the time of the announcement was 23:35 Military time , on May 1. which is the 235 yr anniversary of the formation of the Iluminatti on May 1 1776.
-----------------

:eek:

Last edited:
My personal favorite:

"It's only 3:A.M. eastern, and they claim to have buried BinLaden at sea. So we won't even be able to view the body in the Rotunda. But I'm sure it was him, so they say. One guy said he was already dead for 10 years but frozen for special occasions. Like the time of the announcement was 23:35 Military time , on May 1. which is the 235 yr anniversary of the formation of the Iluminatti on May 1 1776. That's what I like, clean, concise, no witnesses, shot in the head, no mess, no body. [T]his is what comes of cross breeding the Government with the Mafia. Maybe Monsanto did it! A genetically modified historical moment. I would not get too excited about the death of Osama Binladen. All it really means is that a key witness to the inside job of 911 is now dead and can't talk. Gerard Ciccone

^

Yea, that one got me too...[sorry, editing not knowing what you were posting]

You can take anyone's death at any time and formulate a conspiracy around it.

So im guessing Hitlers death was also a great tragedy.... or maybe hes not dead either...

Back