• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fox/Napolotiano ultimate douchebags

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
As shown on a clip on last night's Daily Show Fox News' Napolitano is proving ot be an ultimate douchebag. He wants "proof" that OBL is really dead and the erson on the show with him agreed.

I can see this starting to bubble up, "the black couldn't have organized the killing of OBL, when the good white coudln't."

Someone on Fox should have balls to say "enough" to these racist bastards.

Last edited:
How the flying fuck do you leap straight to racism on that?

There were always going to be nutjobs who were skeptical we actually killed him just as there are nutjobs who are skeptical the planes didn't bring down the WTC all by themselves.

Those people are fucking idiots. Race has nothing to do with it.

Statements like this are why people often have a "boy who cried wolf" indifference to actual incidents of racism.

Can we see the clip?

He was probably talking about the photo, which we all want to see. I want to see the video, which we'll never see.

LK, Johnny, this is very simple. If the same person is asking for Obama's birth certificate and asking for this, it's about race.

Ryan and others disagree about policies and concepts and actions with Obama. That's 100% expected and totally legitimate. McCain changing his position on immigration is about politics not race. He may be wrong, but why he's doing has nothnig to with anything other than politics.

at the core of being a birther is being a racist. If after two governors and the person in charge of the records tell you Obama was born in HI and you STILL ask for more proof, you aren't dealing with intellectual curiosity or a legal basis. It's about race.

If everyone with a brain in the world agrees OBL is dead, then it's more than morbid curiosity.

But when you add the two together, it's very clear why.

Dude that's totally Judge Napalitano...not Neil.

Not to spoil this with some common sense but...

Why the fuck are you watching Fox in the first place? Were you surprised to find there may be something said which would aggravate you?

I wasn't watching Fox....read the thread....the clip was on The Daily Show...

Not to spoil this with some common sense but...

Why the fuck are you watching Fox in the first place? Were you surprised to find there may be something said which would aggravate you?

He was watching Daily Show for his news like all dumb libs.
:thumbsup:

Just kidding...

At least The Daily Show tells you it's fake news....

I wasn't watching Fox....read the thread....the clip was on The Daily Show...

Odds are the Daily Show is going to lampoon something done on Fox News; it's a fucking trove of silly bumper-sticker rhetoric. Avoid things political and you avoid aggravation at things political, even humor.

They lampoon those being serious who are obviously FOS like Napolitano nad the person who agreed with him.

BTW, it's against the Geneva Convention for us to publish a picture of OBL.

Just like when we complained about putting vidoes of our guys who were captured online.

We can't complain about what others do and then do it ourselves.

This is such a ridiculous stretch to racism. I'm actually disappointed in you if that's possible.

LK, Johnny, this is very simple. If the same person is asking for Obama's birth certificate and asking for this, it's about race.

Ryan and others disagree about policies and concepts and actions with Obama. That's 100% expected and totally legitimate. McCain changing his position on immigration is about politics not race. He may be wrong, but why he's doing has nothnig to with anything other than politics.

at the core of being a birther is being a racist. If after two governors and the person in charge of the records tell you Obama was born in HI and you STILL ask for more proof, you aren't dealing with intellectual curiosity or a legal basis. It's about race.

If everyone with a brain in the world agrees OBL is dead, then it's more than morbid curiosity.

But when you add the two together, it's very clear why.

BTW, it's against the Geneva Convention for us to publish a picture of OBL.

Not in the mainstream interpretation. This is vastly open to interpretation but there are many legal theorists who do not see a direct contradiction with the acts proscribed by Article 13 and a photo used as verification of ID and death. Besides, Article 13 only applies to prisoners. Bin Laden was a combatant.

Maybe so, however you're saying that people wanting proof of OBLs death are doing so because they don't believe a black man could organize a successful mission and comparing it to the birther issue...that is a very big chasm of logic.

sorry, anyone who was a birther is a racist.

Maybe so, however you're saying that people wanting proof of OBLs death are doing so because they don't believe a black man could organize a successful mission and comparing it to the birther issue...that is a very big chasm of logic.

I did not say that in fact I said this:

"LK, Johnny, this is very simple. If the same person is asking for Obama's birth certificate and asking for this, it's about race. "

Napolitano HAS asked for Obama's birth certificate AND this.

hpowever you said"I'm actually disappointed in you if that's possible."

Basically you are saying you start with a preconceived of EVERYTHING I say and WHO I am.

The problem with your notion is it is simkplistic, lazy and ignorant.

Even those with whom I almost always disagree (like GO here), would disagree with your clearly deeply held position on me.

Back