• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Athletic Club Moles

norcaldeac

Reaction score
They're here already. It's been confirmed. Nominate who you suspect and the mods have confirmed that person will get a permaband (and/or a custom "rat" title) if you can identify them correctly.

Who's the MOLE????

Norcal - 1
DeaconKing - 1
Doofus - 1

Last edited:
They're here already. It's been confirmed. Nominate who you suspect and the mods have confirmed that person will get a permaband (and/or a custom "rat" title) if you can identify them correctly.

you

I hope they're here. It might be the only place left to gauge the pulse of the fan base

Hmmm....interesting theory that I'd out myself, hiding in plain sight. I like it. This has the makings of a great mafia theme. Meanwhile the Athletic-Mole game continues below. I'll reveal who actually is an athletic department employee and posting here within the next 48-72 hours.

Nomination List:

Norcal - 1

I highly doubt we're a representative sample of the fan base. We are, on the whole, young and anarchic.

If this is real, I guess I'll nominate DeaconKing

TELL US WHAT'S UP WITH LEKAN

I think you'll all be surprised by next year's turnaround. Give Buzz a chance.

There's two ways to play it. This can be board McCarthyism or a sweet game of "e-life" Mafia.

I know you're down for the latter norcal. Let's find some AD Mafia before they start censoring posters one by one.

This will be this board's first drunk night. On St. Patrick's Day. In the middle of a WF sports fan culture war.

Should be eventful!

Great minds think alike, norcal.

deacfan27

He reeks of a double agent. Plus he can impersonate numbers at the real BuzzOUT meetings.

There's two ways to play it. This can be board McCarthyism or a sweet game of "e-life" Mafia.

I know you're down for the latter norcal. Let's find some AD Mafia before they start censoring posters one by one.

I didn't get that PHD in mafia for nothing. Immigrating here took my degree away though, doesn't mean I don't have the chops. I'm still at work and unable to mafia the next few days as I'm interviewing peeps, but AD-MAFIA will definitely be in the works soon (noone take it and ruin it with lame mafia attempts).

Meanwhile, this is totally real and in lieu of AD Mafia, post who you think the actual mole is if you want him to get his comeuppance (thanks mods for confirming that there is one and this will happen!)

Great minds think alike, norcal.

deacfan27

He reeks of a double agent. Plus he can impersonate numbers at the real BuzzOUT meetings.

It's a new day for you and I on these boards PH. Alliance time?

It's a new day for you and I on these boards PH. Alliance time?

I haven't played mafia in a long time. I think it's time to come out of retirement and catch these guys.

Young bucks won't know what hit them. I blame EaglesLegendz for his weird name making me never want to sign up for one of his mafia games.

Back