• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama says White House won't release Osama bin Laden photos

The bad outweighs the good. The House Republican Chairman of Intel Committee completely agrees with this decision.

Another POV is the Israelis have never published pictures of terorrist leaders they have killed.

Don't worry. The pictures and the video will find its way out in late October 2012.

The bad outweighs the good. The House Republican Chairman of Intel Committee completely agrees with this decision.

Another POV is the Israelis have never published pictures of terorrist leaders they have killed.

Like I said, I get the rational (and my brain agrees with it) but my heart wants to see that asshole shot up. I am the furthest thing from a conspiracy theorist...I know he is dead. I just want to see it for my own enjoyment. Call me sick.

There are survivors to the raid - Obama's daughters and wives. They are already saying they saw him get shot and killed.

Obama with another win on not releasing the photo. The photo is worthless as everyone would just say it is a fake. Eye witnesses = golden.

Obama=WINNING

There are survivors to the raid - Obama's daughters and wives. They are already saying they saw him get shot and killed.

Obama with another win on not releasing the photo. The photo is worthless as everyone would just say it is a fake. Eye witnesses = golden.

Obama=WINNING

Like I said, I don't want to see them for proof...I want to see them for enjoyment.

English lesson of the day Skins (and I mean this purely as constructive criticism, to help you in your future endeavors): it's "rationale", not "rational" in the context in which you are using the word.

And, for reasons I've already detailed on the Pit, I think this decision was handled poorly by Obama, which frustrates me because everything else was handled so perfectly.

Agree with Obama on this one, showing the pics does more harm than good. Could provide a rallying symbol against our troops.

So it was fine to show Abu Gharib photos but its not ok to show this photo?

Does not compute.

I actually support the WH's decision.

I supported the previous WH's decision to hold on the AG photos as well.

Interesting that some of you don't support both decisions.

I actually support the WH's decision.

I supported the previous WH's decision to hold on the AG photos as well.

Interesting that some of you don't support both decisions.

lol, you're as bad as rj now.

Can you say definitively which liberals on this board supported the release of the AG photos and which ones didn't? Just because someone leans left doesn't mean they agree with the hardcore left wing nut jobs on every issue.

How long before wikileaks will post them? Actually, I doubt they will since it is something good the military did. My money is on TMZ.

I don't want to see another of our embassies blown apart nor do I want any more tension placed on our people worldwide, be they military or on the diplomatic side. They deserve first consideration in this matter and they clearly don't want any further exacerbation of tensions...tensions which already run very high.

Don't release the photos for this reason alone.

Back