• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama too smart for you people

WakeandBake

Reaction score
Not releasing the photo and letting bin Laden's family and friends cop to the fact that the fuckhead is dead is two steps ahead of the knee-jerk crybaby fucktards who doubt everything that comes out of his mouth.

I am all about skepticism of the government, but it would take a tremendous conspiracy the likes we have never seen to fake the murder of bin Laden.

It would take a tremendous conspiracy the likes we have never seen on the part of his family and his terror network to fake bin Laden is alive.

al Qaeda could potentially get more mileage out of his martyrdom than pretending he is still alive.

Obama knows this, has already thought it over, and is carrying on living his life confident that the man is dead, and that is that. The rest of the world who doesn't believe it aren't going to have their minds changed by anything else.

that is all

Last edited:
Who is saying that bin Laden isn't actually dead?

no one. yet.

I can think of no other reason to release a photo of a mutilated megalomaniac than to prove his death. Why else release it?

Not releasing the photo and letting bin Laden's family and friends cop to the fact that the fuckhead is dead is two steps ahead of the knee-jerk crybaby fucktards who doubt everything that comes out of his mouth.

I am all about skepticism of the government, but it would take a tremendous conspiracy the likes we have never seen to fake the murder of bin Laden.

It would take a tremendous conspiracy the likes we have never seen on the part of his family and his terror network to fake bin Laden is alive.

al Qaeda could potentially get more mileage out of his martyrdom than pretending he is still alive.

Obama knows this, has already thought it over, and is carrying on living his life confident that the man is dead, and that is that. The rest of the world who doesn't believe it aren't going to have their minds changed by anything else.

that is all

This is over analysis. He's dead. Everyone knows it. Move on.

I don't doubt he's dead, but the ONLY reason he shouldn't release the photo or photos is if there is a reason to believe it will ignite some kind of reprisal, which really doesn't make sense since we're announcing that he's dead.

What I really have a problem with is this being done under the pretense of civility and not wanting to inflame when the same President was all about transparency when it came to releasing photos of detainee abuse. Maybe he only cares about the military when they give him a boost in the polls.

I wouldn't be surprised if the photo "leaked out" in the fall of 2012.

The only important thing is he is dead. Now lets move on to the jobs report.

that is all

Wake,

I am afraid this will come as a great disappointment to you, but I completely agree. Obama has frigging NAILED this entire issue; including this decision. The kooks who are going to kill over the release of a two dimensional image can't be reasoned with anyway.

Excellent, EXCELLENT decision by POTUS. He's growing into the job.

Wake,

I am afraid this will come as a great disappointment to you, but I completely agree. Obama has frigging NAILED this entire issue; including this decision. The kooks who are going to kill over the release of a two dimensional image can't be reasoned with anyway.

Posrep. +1

Wake,

This. POS REP to both of you. Even if I read WakeAndBake's post as if he was speaking like a complete douche.

I don't doubt he's dead, but the ONLY reason he shouldn't release the photo or photos is if there is a reason to believe it will ignite some kind of reprisal, which really doesn't make sense since we're announcing that he's dead.

What I really have a problem with is this being done under the pretense of civility and not wanting to inflame when the same President was all about transparency when it came to releasing photos of detainee abuse. Maybe he only cares about the military when they give him a boost in the polls.

I wouldn't be surprised if the photo "leaked out" in the fall of 2012.

Think about what you are saying. We have people stationed all over the world in very dangerous situations. The guy did not want "transparency" with regards to abu ghraib photos... he wanted the U.S. to disassociate from what the civilized world considers torture. If we practice the same disregard for moral standards, as our enemy has clearly done, then what are we fighting for? We are fighting to maintain the "civil" in civilization.

There will always be nut cases. Release the photos and there will be people who will say the photos are doctored. You can't make policy to placate idiots.

If you listen to Obama's bin Laden announcement backwards, he's saying the walrus is Hillary.

There will always be nut cases. Release the photos and there will be people who will say the photos are doctored. You can't make policy to placate idiots.

If you listen to Obama's bin Laden announcement backwards, he's saying the walrus is Hillary.

Wait, WTF are you talking about?

I wonder what the Muslim world really thinks about this?

Back