• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Lobo!

DeaconCav06

Dickie Hemric
Reaction score
First?

Seriously. Demote him or fire him. Nice guy good representative of wake forest. But he's not getting the job done.

Our line has been a huge liability and if we run a shotgun draw on fourth and inches again I will abuse a small animal.

Our line has been a huge liability and if we run a shotgun draw on fourth and inches again I will abuse a small animal.

But noone will see it coming!

I agree that a demotion is something that should be considered, but with the new assistant offensive coaches coming in, I think Grobe has bought himself a little time in dealing with the issue. Let's see how the boys mature this year.

I will never forgive him for those abominable wild cat play calls against Clemson in the red zone a few years ago.

Will somebody HIRE LOBO already!!!

:willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

Officially Unofficial Season Long Fire Lobo Thread

I figured we'd go ahead and get this created. Maybe we'll save some space for other discussions by just using one thread all season to complain about how terrible our offense is/isn't.

Last edited:
I will never forgive him for those abominable wild cat play calls against Clemson in the red zone a few years ago.

"They'll never expect us to do it a 4th time considering it failed miserably the first 3 times."

I don't know how we actually won that game.

The play that gets me is the 2 yard square out on third and 8. How often does the receiver make enough moves and break tackles to get the 6 yards after catch? Maybe one in 15.

The absence of that play right there, well, throw in the 4th and 1 dive from the gun, will tell you that the new coaches are having a positive impact.

"They'll never expect us to do it a 4th time considering it failed miserably the first 3 times."

I don't know how we actually won that game.

Tommy Bowden is how.

Crickets here. The offense put up 29. Defense and coaching let us down.

Good job Lobo!

Crickets here. The offense put up 29. Defense and coaching let us down.

Good job Lobo!

Not a huge Lobo fan, but I agree with this. There were a number of problems last night, but I don't think Lobo was one of them. Unless it was his call not to try to get into FG range the last minute of regulation.

This was a game where you could literally see Grobe putting handcuffs on Lobo. He called a solid game. Need better run blocking from the OL and I think we'd be better running more out of the I-formation, but the playcalling was fine.

Back