• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When will Seals take out George Bush?

< dumbass rush fan > durrrrr he was joking if you don't listen to him every day you wouldn't get it he's just trolling idiots like you < /dumbass rush fan >

What a douche. But seriously who cares. I've never even heard of this guy.

< dumbass rush fan > durrrrr he was joking if you don't listen to him every day you wouldn't get it he's just trolling idiots like you < /dumbass rush fan >

Except Rush is actually funny.

But yeah..."Hey Mike, step into my office...cause you're fucking fired."

I think Al Franken made a wise career choice... there's not much future in liberal, talk radio.

It is crap like this that makes it impossible to have any real and honest political debate and disagreement in this country.

go on.....

He's been on the air for 20+ years, he's got to have something going for him besides conservative principles...

(insert pain killer addiction jokes here)

Liberal talk radio doesn't work because liberals have enough money to get their entertainment from cable/internet. Conservatives don't, so they have to get their entertainment like they still live in the 1940s

He's been on the air for 20+ years, he's got to have something going for him besides conservative principles...

(insert pain killer addiction jokes here)

he's a talented radio performer and knows how to manipulate his audience (by appealing to the lowest common denominator), but that doesn't make him funny.

Liberal talk radio doesn't work because liberals have enough money to get their entertainment from cable/internet. Conservatives don't, so they have to get their entertainment like they still live in the 1940s

Valid point. But using that point most Rush listeners are following him on their lunch break, work drivetime, etc. while these liberals you speak of are too busy spending daddy's trust fund, engaging in white man guilt without interacting with the impoverished, and being general bougie dbags.

That being said I hate Rush and whoever this guy is. What cunts.

Back