• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Jersey Shore season 3

lbE08

Stegosaurus are bush league
Reaction score
gotta have the thread.

pretty boring episode so far.

the rap-off was awesome.

what is going on with this right now -- my DVR says this is supposed to be RJ BERGER but its the Jerz Shore. Is this the beginning or the end of the episode on right now?

The show has seriously gone downhill. It's barely entertaining anymore.

Sitch is such an ass, and I think the guys are just brainwashing Ronnie. To be fair, I can understand them just not wanting the two to be together but they're not being genuine.

Sammie should have just come clean when it the Alvin thing first came up... Ronnie scared the shit out of her by being a psycho roided up maniac throwing her stuff around, she went home and they weren't dating at the time so she texted another dude. BFD... nothing really to see since it doesn't even seem like she and Alvin saw each other during the week she was home. The guys are treating it w/ such a double standard.

I loved the "can't we just neutral this" part. Ronnie is a doouche.

Really tired of the relationship drama at this point, but --

Perfectly reasonable for Ronnie to be upset... I'd be pissed too if, immediately after breaking up after a long relationship, my girl started texting some other dude. Especially if she still seemed interested in working things out. The fact that it took no time at all definitely suggests there was something else going on while the relationship was still active. AND she lied about it when confronted.

Nothing absolves Ronnie from the crap he did, but Sam isn't a saint either. She's actually pretty pathetic and manipulative in my view. The fact that Ronnie got real drunk and went nuts one night seems to make people forget how she had a total grip on his life and was forcing him to wallow in shit with her.

Even this on again off again drama is better than the "waahhhh wahhh wahh you did this to me in miami and even though i say i've forgiven you, i still want to hold it over your head forever wahh wahh wahhhhh the girls hate me and you can't talk to them because you're my only friend in the house" whining she was doing.

Last edited:
Back