tsywake
04-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Banned for 3 days for a callout thread.

palmab03
04-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Ok, who's the rat?

tsywake
05-16-2013, 11:52 AM
Apologies to qwertybird, and a few others. Our automatic unbanning feature isn't currently working. So for a few of you, instead of being banned for a day or a few days, some of you were banned for longer. I've gone through and unbanned everyone who was temporarily banned and their bans had never expired.

Deacon923
05-23-2013, 09:21 AM
It's kind of awesome that there is something in the world called an "automatic unbanning feature". If only they had known about this in the Dark Ages.

qwertybirdie
06-09-2013, 02:02 AM
Apologies to qwertybird, and a few others. Our automatic unbanning feature isn't currently working. So for a few of you, instead of being banned for a day or a few days, some of you were banned for longer. I've gone through and unbanned everyone who was temporarily banned and their bans had never expired.

I just assumed it was because I'm black. I lost my Caturday password (well changed it then forget it) so if we could reset that I could be done away this this silly name.

Liquid Karma
06-10-2013, 10:14 AM
I just assumed it was because I'm black. I lost my Caturday password (well changed it then forget it) so if we could reset that I could be done away this this silly name.

I just had the control panel send a password reminder to the email you had registered for your Caturday account.

TWDeac
06-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Caturday, your parodies such as bbdanus, bbddick and bbdlikesboys are never going to get approved. You can stop registering them right now. Your obsession with BBD is beyond creepy at this point. Please stop.

Say Hey Deac
06-15-2013, 09:38 AM
Caturday, just be cool dude. Shit.

bym051d
06-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Caturday, your parodies such as bbdanus, bbddick and bbdlikesboys are never going to get approved. You can stop registering them right now. Your obsession with BBD is beyond creepy at this point. Please stop.

If I register Caturdaylikesboys, will it get approved?

BeachBumDeac
06-23-2013, 06:17 PM

Do all of these registrations come in between midnight and 4 AM on weekend nights?

TWDeac
03-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Big surprise. Caturday has been banned for another 7 days because he has taken to posting people's personal information in tags. As always, if you see this shit anywhere on the site, please let me know about it.

Thanks

deacvision7
03-03-2014, 01:31 AM
SOMEBODY POSTED MY PERSONAL INFORMATION!

bmoneydeac
03-03-2014, 09:02 AM
Prolly just hella butthurt his boy Rory gagged hard yesterday.

Caturdayredux
03-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Most of moon's posts are attacks against fellow posters with what he thinks he knows about them in real life. I have no problem being called a shitty poster (often I am) but Moon has taken his attacks against me (and others) way over the line. I've had people I know in real life reference the awful things he posts about me on here. Ironically, the dude is one of the ugliest people on earth and constantly references the appearances of other posters.

It's strange that moon actually has a good job but needs to reassurance of his minions on here to feel like he has some power in life. Once I figured out his name, my first thought was to make sure there were serious real world consequences for him but he has kids and they're growing up with a shitty dad who would rather troll the internet than raise them. They'll get to the pole soon enough without my help. That said, I know his company has an internet conduct code and since he posts from work...

Moon is just like Wellman. He has his loyal base who are afraid to call him out and as a result he has zero accountability with what he says/does on here. So I'll just put that little twat on ignore. Compared to Moon, Wellman is Ryan Gosling.

There have been several instances where posters on here have posted personal information about me but they didn't get banned. I'm a dick and deserve it, right? I'm not an internet white knight, a deadspin sycophant or an Obamaphile thus I deserve to have horrible, untrue things posted about me.

After the coaching search, I'm done here.

And yes, McIlroy gagged hard last week but still had a putt to win after one of the best fairway woods I've ever seen hit. Whereas Tiger walked off like a little cunt. When Rory walked off last year he admitted it was a mistake and that he was afraid of shooting 90. Tiger's incapable of such honesty. But keep pulling for Tiger and I'll keep pulling for Rory. Tiger is a sideshow and Rory is a lesson with Dave Stockton away from dominating again.

And bbd if the tags really bother you then I won't do it anymore. You've said several times that you think some are funny. I don't think anyone thinks you're gay but you do post a lot of stuff that can be misinterpreted. Hunk videos and such.

DV7, I just feel sorry for you.

BeachBumDeac
03-10-2014, 05:23 PM
http://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/benwyatt-micdrop.gif

Caturdayredux
03-10-2014, 06:51 PM
http://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/benwyatt-micdrop.gif

Hunk video with phallic images.

bym051d
03-10-2014, 08:14 PM
SOMEBODY POSTED MY PERSONAL INFORMATION!

At least their aren't pictures of you in bathrooms, watching guys pee.

Crap, now BBD is excited.

BobStackFan4Life
03-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Did you do the "bbd putin cock in ass" tag on the Sochi Olympics thread? That one was pretty clever.

BeachBumDeac
03-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Hunk video with phallic images.

I think you're the only person that would look at a drop the mic gif and say it has "phallic images"

You got penises on your mind a whole lot

Wakeforest22890
03-12-2014, 11:31 AM
I actually agree with most of what Caturday said in the first three paragraphs about the Moonz v. everybody else standard (minus the random attacks on Moonz being a bad parent).

Caturdayredux
03-12-2014, 05:36 PM
I think you're the only person that would look at a drop the mic gif and say it has "phallic images"

You got penises on your mind a whole lot

O come on man, just as a said I didn't think you were gay you posted a video of a hunk. But congrats on the marriage anyway. I have no problem with you other than I'm going to miss those tags.

No more bbd tags from me and yes the bbd Putin cock in the ass was one of my finest moments. Although the bbd at gay men corner in the masters thread was pretty solid.

Although I strongly disagree with numbers. Moon is a shitty dad. Anyone who prefers trolling to parenting is a pos. I know there are plenty of parents here who use this as a social outlet since they have kids and can't go out with friends like they used to. That's a whole different story from attacking someone over something untrue and incredibly hurtful. Moon references the worst day of my life over and over with rhetoric he gets from my borderline ex gfs sad little friends.

But I guess he wins since I'm at happy hour responding to this rather than socializing.

And lk if you're reading this I owe you a pm. Sorry I've been a bit soured to these boards lately. Ill get back to you.

BeachBumDeac
03-13-2014, 09:32 AM
is any gif that has an actor in it a video of a hunk? Because Adam Scott plays a total dork on that show

deacvision7
03-13-2014, 10:07 AM
But a HUNKY dork. Not just any dork can slay Leslie Knope.

Lectro
03-21-2014, 07:53 AM
Big surprise. Caturday has been banned for another 7 days because he has taken to posting people's personal information in tags. As always, if you see this shit anywhere on the site, please let me know about it.

Thanks

I assume you realize this happens to ol' Lec on a regular basis.

TWDeac
03-21-2014, 08:00 AM
I assume you realize this happens to ol' Lec on a regular basis.

You should send me a pm if you want anything taken down. I rarely read the tags.

tsywake
06-17-2014, 11:10 AM
Banned for 7 days again a few days back for threatening to bring another poster's employer into the discussion.

We have very few hard drawn lines in the sand around here, but threatening to or even hinting at going to someone's place of employment over something on the boards, even in jest, is something we absolutely will not tolerate.

TownieDeac
06-17-2014, 11:43 AM
Can we get rid of caturday for good already? Dude is an outright racist troll who has broken the rules here so many times.

Liquid Karma
06-17-2014, 11:52 AM
Can we get rid of caturday for good already? Dude is an outright racist troll who has broken the rules here so many times.

Can say that about multiple posters.

TownieDeac
06-17-2014, 12:59 PM
There are multiple racist trolls who have broken the rules many times?

Milhouse
06-17-2014, 02:07 PM
i bet it depends on who you ask

94Deac
06-17-2014, 02:26 PM
If you out yourself, you should lose recourse to bitch about this. Maybe I should say if you out your ol' self...

ThinkingWithMyDeac
06-17-2014, 02:28 PM
Don't worry Milhouse no matter what RJ says you arent a racist, closer to a misanthropist if anything.

Milhouse
06-17-2014, 03:09 PM
i don't hate everybody, just idiots

deacvision7
06-17-2014, 05:47 PM
i don't hate everybody, just idiots

And people of every ethnic background have the potential to be idiots. No one race, religion, gender, etc. etc. has a monopoly on idiocy.

Kanye West
06-19-2014, 02:05 PM
O DEER!

caturdrivemycarintoatree is BACK!!

Caturdayredux
06-19-2014, 02:10 PM
O DEER!

caturdrivemycarintoatree is BACK!!

Parodies>>>>parenting...

TownieDeac
06-19-2014, 07:44 PM
Permanent ban plz.

CheesePritchard
06-19-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm sorry but Moon has been killing me the last week plus.

TWDeac
08-10-2014, 01:39 PM
No, Caturday, I will not approve your new account, Moonzdaughter with the email address slut@cock.com. I bet you're really fun in real life.

Say Hey Deac
08-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Just providing more fuel for Moon when the inevitable IRL fight occurs. Moon with hockey stick starting to seem like obviously the smart bet.

RacerDeac
08-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Just providing more fuel for Moon when the inevitable IRL fight occurs. Moon with hockey stick starting to seem like obviously the smart bet.

Never doubt the cokehead...he'll be hyped and feeling no pain.

Caturdayredux
08-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Meh ban me for life then. Moon has made a ton of completely unprovoked attacks against me. You're just afraid of that creep. That's fine. I have a cache of all his posts and I'm sure his bosses will love them.

TWDeac
08-11-2014, 09:31 AM
Meh ban me for life then. Moon has made a ton of completely unprovoked attacks against me. You're just afraid of that creep. That's fine. I have a cache of all his posts and I'm sure his bosses will love them.

You'd be back, internet tough guy. Do you carry a printout of those posts around in your pocket?

Say Hey Deac
08-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Can you imagine being at work and receiving a rando email from a stranger being like, "Dear sir: your employee, _______, is also known as 'EatLeadCommie' on the Wake Forest sports message boards and attached please find a cut-and-paste word doc of all 52,000 of his posts made over the past 4 years. I have highlighted the posts that I believe you will find most egregious, many of which refer to or make light of a highly questionable and arguably impossible sex act known as 'b-hole scissoring.' I have 57 additional posts I believe he has made under a parody handle known as 'Bronson Pinchot,' who you may recall as the actor who portrayed Balki Bartokamus on Perfect Strangers. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you would like to see those posts. Sincerely, Caturdayredux."

Say Hey Deac
08-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Never doubt the cokehead...he'll be hyped and feeling no pain.

If I learned anything from your triumph over lectro, it's that in evaluating these potential fights, it is instructive to look closely at the participants' posting behavior prior to the event. In your case, lectro talked an awful lot of shit that made him seem somewhat defensive and nervous, while you played it cool, which seemed to reflect confidence that if you were given a multipurpose lighter and a 16 oz can of lighter fluid and met lectro in the Gold lot, you would win handily.

Here, caturdayredux has made toothless threat after toothless threat and has now resorted to seeking permission to start a parody account of an infant girl. Yikes. Meanwhile, Moon has gone about his business like a goddamn boss and doesn't seem remotely nervous that he couldn't use his hockey stick to bust open caturdayredux like an overripe peach if necessary. That is telling.

Milhouse
08-13-2014, 03:21 PM
Can you imagine being at work and receiving a rando email from a stranger being like, "Dear sir: your employee, _______, is also known as 'EatLeadCommie' on the Wake Forest sports message boards and attached please find a cut-and-paste word doc of all 52,000 of his posts made over the past 4 years. I have highlighted the posts that I believe you will find most egregious, many of which refer to or make light of a highly questionable and arguably impossible sex act known as 'b-hole scissoring.' I have 57 additional posts I believe he has made under a parody handle known as 'Bronson Pinchot,' who you may recall as the actor who portrayed Balki Bartokamus on Perfect Strangers. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you would like to see those posts. Sincerely, Caturdayredux."

lol

DeaconSig
08-13-2014, 09:26 PM

This is the finest piece of literature I have ever read.