• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Apparently 3 of the 4 Men Killed Were Unarmed

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
Just heard this on Morning Joe. This includes Bin Laden.

I, for one, could care less. However I wonder if it will change the narrative at all.

Last edited:
Every adult person in that compound knew the potential ramifications of hanging around with bin Laden. I would rather that the others had been captured alive, but I don't blame the seals one bit.

I, for one, could care less. However I wonder if it will change the narrative at all.

Only for the bed wetting pussies out there.

SEALS likely grabbed the weapons. They had no idea how many occupants were in facility and took no chance that one of the weapons could be picked up and used on their departure.

Standard Operating Procedure when fighting in a contained area.

I also heard this morning that a wife of bin Laden's who was there is claiming that he was captured and interrogated before he was killed.

Better that they weren't armed IMO. If they died in a blaze of gunfire like brave men fighting the mighty USA they come off as heroes to the nutjob terror network losers they want to influence.

If they died as weak little cowards running around trying to escape with money sewn into their clothes they look like what they are - weak little cowards who expect others to die for the cause but not them.

I also heard that the SEALS also stopped to take some tea and a few hits off the hookah...

Those guys had no fucking time to interrogate... they had a brief radar window and they had to haul ass to get it done.

Kudos.

The number that matters to me is that 0 out of approx 24 Americans were killed.

obligatory "couldn't care less" call out

I also heard this morning that a wife of bin Laden's who was there is claiming that he was captured and interrogated before he was killed.

Hope they got some good information from him before they blew the back of his skull off.

DIAF Osama.

Hope they got some good information from him before they blew the back of his skull off.

DIAF Osama.

dude here is the pic:

JFK_autopsy.jpg

or is it?

The number that matters to me is that 0 out of approx 24 Americans were killed.

This riiiiiight here.

As far as them being unarmed, SEALs have no way to know if someone's sporting the latest in Armani suicide vests. Or how quickly they can get to a weapon.

Fuck 'em. Them being unarmed further underscores just how badass this assault was- landed two copters and fielded teams into a building and they still hadn't armed themselves? Stealth rocks.

Take away the NYPD and Port Authority officers, and presumably some MP's at the Pentagon, and aren't we still talking about the number of unarmed people murdered on 9/11 being in the thousands?

Better that they weren't armed IMO. If they died in a blaze of gunfire like brave men fighting the mighty USA they come off as heroes to the nutjob terror network losers they want to influence.

If they died as weak little cowards running around trying to escape with money sewn into their clothes they look like what they are - weak little cowards who expect others to die for the cause but not them.

This. Although given propaganda, they will probably still come off as heroes to the nutjob terror network losers...

Only for the bed wetting pussies out there.

This is correct. We would have been justified in flattening the place from the air, in which case this issue would have been moot. That entire building was a lawful target.

Did you guys look at the Reuters pictures?

Those guys are all in a puddle of blood, though it's not obvious where they were shot.

The most interesting thing to me though, was the picture of the helicopter tail rotor. I have never seen anything like it. You know we are really hating losing that chopper if it's giving away some top secret tech. It looks like something from a GI Joe toy.

Those guys are all in a puddle of blood, though it's not obvious where they were shot.

The most interesting thing to me though, was the picture of the helicopter tail rotor. I have never seen anything like it. You know we are really hating losing that chopper if it's giving away some top secret tech. It looks like something from a GI Joe toy.

Not an expert but they look like they faced concussion blast. Grenades?

I wouldn't worry about the helicopter parts left behind. The Pakistani government will no doubt protect and keep it secret and before returning it to American interests. Sure thing.

If one was armed, it is a pretty safe assumption the rest would be. Even if it were clear they were not...

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend

One guy looks like he took it right in the chin.

Back