• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Have some fun and google

I'll always remember U2's Bono saying "no elected official in the United States does more for starving people worldwide than Rick Santorum".

Though I don't consider him Presidential and see him more as a fire-stoker his often tireless efforts to combat AIDS, Malaria,provide 3rd world debt relief and hunger cannot be denied. The guy has been "boots on the ground" on these issues when many of his counter-parts speak of these issues in passing at cocktail parties.

I was Googling the other day to see if Howie Long has ever been accused of sexual assault. For some reason I thought he had, but clearly I was confusing him with someone else. The sad thing was, when I Googled "Howie Long sexual assault" the top google searches were all Trump sexual assault/rape/accusations. Good times.

He was in a big fight at Villanova and got in trouble for that.

Back