• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lectro

ThinkingWithMyDeac

Reaction score
Starting off my drunk posting for the evening, and commence:

Ok, I know some of you know who this fuckstick Lectro is in real life. I want a name, an association to Wake Forest, and any other information so that I can finally understand why he is allowed to post the shit he does.

He is a fucking douche. That's all I got.

I'm sure a creative Wake grad can figure out a way to convey said information w/o violating stated rule.

Yeah Im pretty sure that was already in my description list, if this is like the game clue my suggestion list already includes

-fucking douche
-douche bag
-fucktard
-fuckstick
-asshole
-donkey rapping shit eater

However real information is needed

Donkey rapper?

shrek_donkey.jpg

Im actually impressed that was my first mistake after drinking tonight, technology such as auto correct and firefox spellcheck have made me less intelligent.

Why is the reply box always so big? I thought Screamin had posted something in white font, and spent a minute trying to highlight the box.

Yeah Im pretty sure that was already in my description list, if this is like the game clue my suggestion list already includes

-fucking douche
-douche bag
-fucktard
-fuckstick
-asshole
-donkey rapping shit eater

However real information is needed

Yes to all. I would rather read postings from thereff and lilreff whining about rusty or keeper waxing nostalgic about the Odom years all day long than read any of lectro's bullshit.

so lemme get this straight

Lectro is some lunatic townie who never went to wake and who serves food for a living?

is this what we are saying here?

I like lectro. There, I said it.

I'm clearly just talking about message board lectro. I have no idea who he is outside the interwebs.

Just post all his info, and then delete it.

This works on DS. IT CAN WORK HERE!!!

It only works on DS because the mods only come around when the AD bat phone rings, alerting them to "troublemakers."

Back