• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RULZ banned from the other board?

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
I have not been to the other board in a long time but it looks like RULZ was finally been banned for saying that mixing of the races is impure...no I am not making that up.

I honestly don't know how his son manages the embarrassment that his father must cause him.

He was. Or whoever was using his screen name. WFregulations posted some bullshit about how Rulz gave away his password so some one could get back at all the brats for something. It didn't make much sense.

He's gone. But so are the rest of you... only voluntarily.

I'll have him drop by sometime. This is the home of freedom of speech, right?

He was. Or whoever was using his screen name. WFregulations posted some bullshit about how Rulz gave away his password so some one could get back at all the brats for something. It didn't make much sense.

That is total horse crap. Only rj (and maybe me) has a more identifiable posting style as RULZ.

Rulz is welcome here, as long as he changes his style and keeps his racist attitudes to himself. He has a right to those POV's, but the smart thing to do would be to keep it quiet.

If he doesn't violate the rules BBD linked, then he'd be fine.

I'm not sure why the posting of racist comments here would evoke a ban, unless doing so is deemed to be in violation of rule #7, the douchebag clause. It would depend on what the definition of douchebag is. I think that one is open to interpretation.

I'm not sure why the posting of racist comments here would evoke a ban, unless doing so is deemed to be in violation of rule #7, the douchebag clause. It would depend on what the definition of douchebag is. I think that one is open to interpretation.

I think being a racist and expressing your racist thoughts is pretty clear douchebaggery.

At the very least, there's the Moderator Disclosure Board where they could explain their decision and people could voice opposition to it.

If you don't think being a racist violates the douchebag clause, you might be the douchebag.

I can't believe that dude would post what he did on DS knowing everybody knew who he was in real life. Not that it's acceptable either way, but what a serious lapse of judgment. Kind of like the keeper thing. These people are parents....very scary.

If you don't think being a racist violates the douchebag clause, you might be the douchebag.

I was fully expecting a response like this one.

The tongue-in-cheek nature of my post aside, my point is that this board is about being free to express one's views, regardless of whether those views are widely held. People like RULZ will never learn to see things differently if we simply call them "douchebags" and ban them.

People like RULZ will never learn to see things differently if we simply call them "douchebags" and ban them.

I don't think people like RULZ will ever see things differently, no matter WHAT you say/do.

BINGO...That guy is not going to change.

it is either too bad or too good that that thread got locked/deleted when it did. i am not sure whether i want to know whether rulz's gang of 300 was just a regular racist crew, or was some form of the KKK.

Back