• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rebecca Black

DON"T DO IT

I spent all weekend trying to get that evil siren's voice out of my head

I did see a thing where the music industry isn't exactly sure what to do with this. She is immensely popular in the fact that the song is horrible and she is really really bad, so do we sign her, market her as a real singer, a parody, how can we make money ahhhhhhhh

Accutane is needed. Though accutane ='s vitamin A spike, Vitamin A spike leads to rearranging of MALT, rearranged MALT ='s Crohn's Disease, Crohn's disease ='s Rebecca Black shitting herself, all because you told her she had acne at 13

Accutane is needed. Though accutane ='s vitamin A spike, Vitamin A spike leads to rearranging of MALT, rearranged MALT ='s Crohn's Disease, Crohn's disease ='s Rebecca Black shitting herself, all because you told her she had acne at 13

Maybe she shouldn't have made a music video and posted it on the interwebz?

This poor child.

A poor man's Kim Zolciak musically IMO. Rather be "Tardy for the Party"

I found myself repeating "It's Friday, Friday..." over and over again in my head after listening to it. It's literally the most God Awful thing I have ever, EVER seen/heard in all my years. Yet, once you hear it, you can't stop hearing it.

The CDC needs to be contacted. Possibly the Pentagon.

Aha. I was posting the whole thing originally. It wont let me change it in the edit feature, so o whale.

click the youtube button (or just type YOUTUBE and /YOUTUBE in brackets) and put the youtube ID in between. The youtube ID is the part of the URL at the end after the = and before the &

the guy who made that posts on another forum I do. it's gotten a lot of traction on big sites around the web.

The comments on the Bob Dylan version are hilarious.

Back