• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tapatalk API

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
The new Tapatalk 4 is throwing out error messages when trying to use some of it's new functionality. Says that the API for the forum is outdated. Just a head's up...I think it's still in beta, so you may not be ready to upgrade.

K, I'll try and look into this later tonight/potentially tomorrow. It's been a little while since we've updated it on the forum-side so it probably is that.

Is there a way to have Tapatalk take you back to where you were when you get out of the app and then come back in? The old version would leave it active in the background so when you reopened it, you'd be where you left off.

The new Tapatalk 4 is throwing out error messages when trying to use some of it's new functionality. Says that the API for the forum is outdated. Just a head's up...I think it's still in beta, so you may not be ready to upgrade.

K it's upgraded now and 4 seems to be working great for me.

K, I'll try and look into this later tonight/potentially tomorrow. It's been a little while since we've updated it on the forum-side so it probably is that.

Is there a way to have Tapatalk take you back to where you were when you get out of the app and then come back in? The old version would leave it active in the background so when you reopened it, you'd be where you left off.

Wo and version 4 does multi quote rather easily. Also, when I leave the app and come back it's right where I left it. What version are you on?

I can't find Tapatalk 4 on the App Store.

Wo and version 4 does multi quote rather easily. Also, when I leave the app and come back it's right where I left it. What version are you on?

Thanks for the change. I'm on the latest Beta, whatever it is. It's a definite upgrade so far!

Back