• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Muslim imams kicked off flight because other passengers were uncomfortable

They should have kicked the redneck bigots off the plane not the Muslims.

If the pilot didn't want to take them, then his ass should be fired on the spot.

Think about it for a minute. If you're about to blow up a plane, the last thing you'd do is bring attention to yourself.

They should have kicked the redneck bigots off the plane not the Muslims.

If the pilot didn't want to take them, then his ass should be fired on the spot.

Think about it for a minute. If you're about to blow up a plane, the last thing you'd do is bring attention to yourself.

RJ Karl: Fighting stereotypes with stereotypes on Wake Boards since 2001.

It wasn't the pilot, you goofball. It was the passengers. Maybe they were reciting prayers or something weird. If not, then there doesn't seem to be a valid reason for giving them the boot. But still, why not just dress up in normal attire? Sure, they can wear whatever they want, but it sure would seem to reduce the chance of something like this happening.

It wasn't the pilot, you goofball. It was the passengers. Maybe they were reciting prayers or something weird. If not, then there doesn't seem to be a valid reason for giving them the boot. But still, why not just dress up in normal attire? Sure, they can wear whatever they want, but it sure would seem to reduce the chance of something like this happening.

"Why did that girl wear such a short dress and tight shirt? Sure, she can wear whatever she wants, but it sure would seem to reduce the chance of getting raped."

It wasn't the pilot, you goofball. It was the passengers.

Hooper said officials re-screened them and found they were no threat.

While officials tried to get the men back on the plane, "the pilot absolutely refused and ultimately took off," Hooper said.

Hooper said officials re-screened them and found they were no threat.

While officials tried to get the men back on the plane, "the pilot absolutely refused and ultimately took off," Hooper said.

My apologies... Reading comprehension is a bit slow today due to hangover.

I imagine there will be lots of airline passengers in the next few weeks who become a little cranky when they see fellow passengers who "look" like potential terrorists.

Sad situation.

I guess Flying while Muslim must join the Driving While Black designation.

Paranoid assholes. Isn't this what Sky Marshals are for, or are we not using those anymore? First people bitch about their privacy being invaded by the TSA, then they make dick moves like this. :rulz:

Hey, if you insist on getting attention, you can get it.

I hope you don't think those guys were dressed like that for attention. Most people would see those two and think "hey, two Muslims." and go on with their business, but instead of doing that, some idiots from Memphis decided they must be terrorists. Millions of people around the world (Muslim and not) look and dress just like that.

alg_muslim_men_airplane.jpg

Last edited:

You think two priests would be kicked off if some crazy bitch was worried about them molesting her son? They were wearing "normal attire". They're imams.

You think two priests would be kicked off if some crazy bitch was worried about them molesting her son? They were wearing "normal attire". They're imams.

TWMMS!!!

(thats what MarqueeMoon said!)

I hate when shit like this happens in the South.

ETA: I hate when this happens anywhere but when it happens in the South it's "oh those dumb rednecks are being racist again"

Are people really stupid enough to think that a muslim terrorist would dress in obvious muslim religious clothing? I would be much more concerned about the muslim guy dressed like a US businessman.

I'd like to hear the pilot's side of the story before jumping to conclusions. Did these two do anything to bring attention to themselves? I'm definitely not defending the actions, I just want the full story.

RJ Karl: Fighting stereotypes with stereotypes on Wake Boards since 2001.

Please, RJ has a fine view of women. He would never make degrading comments about anyone. :tard:

Back