• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This just in from London-istan:

ConnorEl

Reaction score
[Please note: Thread title taken directly from the article linked.]

...Violent clashes outside U.S. Embassy after hundreds of UK Muslims stage mock funeral for 'murdered' Bin Laden

Sort of interesting. I'm not so confident in the journalism, but I'm not too surprised to read this...

Quote:
----------------------
Over the past decade, the meida reported that London had become a 'feeding ground for hate' and a 'magnet for terrorism'.

The large Muslim community who live there are said to exploit civil liberties and openly preach jihad.

In fact, recent leaked documents showed that Britain's mosques became an international haven for extremists who enjoyed state benefits while being trained for terrorism.

The WikiLeaks files, written by U.S. military chiefs, revealed that at least 35 Guantanamo terrorists were radicalised in London mosques before being sent to fight against the West.

This is believed to be more than any other Western country.

Of these, just 17 were British nationals or had been granted asylum, while 18 had travelled from abroad – cementing Britain’s reputation as a global training camp for terrorists.
-----------------------

The liberal elites thought it wise to go well out of their way to afford the London Imams access to pulpits in order to preach the extinguishing of western traditions and civil liberrties.

A forum must be allowed for people to espouse what they want...but never has "yelling 'Fire!' in a crowded theater been allowed"

-- John Stuart Mill "On Liberty"

Back