• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game 7: Vote With Your Heart, Not Your Head

Who wins game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oops picked the Heat with my head- I despise them and will be pulling for the Spurs 110%. Not sure they can rebound from the last game- it was there for them

Spurs have been "dead" too many times in, not only this series, but for many years in many series. They never are. I expect a Spurs win and for it not to be all that close.

Oops picked the Heat with my head- I despise them and will be pulling for the Spurs 110%. Not sure they can rebound from the last game- it was there for them

Same here.

Voted entirely with my heart. In my head, I fear that the Spurs lost the championship in game 6.

Also read it wrong and voted Heat.

Definitely want the Spurs to win though

I figured when people say to "go with your heart" they're saying rely on your intuition to come to a decision and when they say "go with your head" they're saying rely on reason. Well, I have a feeling the Heat are going to win so that's how I voted. But if the question is who do I want to win then I should've voted for the Spurs.

I've been led by my heart and/or little head for decades. No sense using the big head now. Spurs.

I don't see how the Spurs won't be a better team next year if Manu retires. They are a back-up point guard and serviceable center away from another championship run.

Assuming everyone can stay healthy, I agree with you.

Back