• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC officially in Pinstripe Bowl

Somebody should tell the ACC that nobody from this conference wants to see postseason play in New York City.

The best part of the deal... Yankee Stadium will feature an ACC sign for all Yankees home regular-season games starting in 2014.

Somehow I just saw that the Big East is now the American Athletic Conference. Are they just hoping that as the AAC, someone will confuse them for the ACC, or are they just trying to get a parting shot in before they completely dissolve?

The best part of the deal... Yankee Stadium will feature an ACC sign for all Yankees home regular-season games starting in 2014.

I'm sure the empty seats will pay attention.

Thought this was a kickass bowl last year (and only partially because WVU got destroyed).

Somebody should tell the ACC that nobody from this conference wants to see postseason play in New York City.

Somebody would be wrong if they told them p that. This will be a very big game going forward for Syracuse, Pitt, and BC at the very least. Notre Dame will fill the place on the years they go as well.

Yeah, I've been saying that about MSG for the ACC Tourney since the possibility was raised. The townies don't like that idea.

There is a difference between a bowl game and a permanent location of a conference tournament.

We also have bowl games in El Paso and Miami. Neither of those spots would be good locations for the ACC basketball tournament to permanently relocate either.

I think this is a great addition to the bowl lineup. But trying to draw some comparison to the ACCT is apples and oranges.

Last edited:
Somehow I just saw that the Big East is now the American Athletic Conference. Are they just hoping that as the AAC, someone will confuse them for the ACC, or are they just trying to get a parting shot in before they completely dissolve?

Mike Aresco is also changing his name to John Swifford.

Back