• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pakistan's "Warning"

jhmd2000

Unacceptably correct
Reaction score
The army chief of staff, Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, "made it very clear that any similar action, violating the sovereignty of Pakistan, will warrant a review on the level of military/intelligence cooperation with the United States," the statement said.

So....now that we know where everyone else they've been hiding are located, we're not supposed to go get them?

Good luck with that, you goathumping frauds.

Great, we should review the amount of monetary aid we give to them.

The army chief of staff, Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, "made it very clear that any similar action, violating the sovereignty of Pakistan, will warrant a review on the level of military/intelligence cooperation with the United States," the statement said.

So....now that we know where everyone else they've been hiding are located, we're not supposed to go get them?

Good luck with that, you goathumping frauds.

Strictly for domestic consumption. Pakistan has no choice, and neither does the US.

They just outed the CIA station chief. I guess he and his boyfriend have to leave.

To the person who anonymously negrep'd me as being "racist" for accusing the Pakistanis of humping goats, I'd like to know:
a) what "race" is a Pakistani (to make my comment "racist", shouldn't I at least be talking about---you know---race, rather than nationality;
b) you don't think the occasional goat finds the loving arms of a mustached Pakistani irresistible? #truthasadefense.

I'd like to thank you for this delightful feeback, but you're too much of a man to sign your posts. Thanks!

I can't ever decide anything until this man weighs in.

http://rightwingnews.com/liberals/michael-moore-americas-most-prominent-deather/

Michael Moore is also a deather — someone who believes that the US government already had Bin Laden in hand and just decided to finally get around to killing him on Sunday. As you read these tweets, keep in mind that they’re from the same man who tweeted this;

“No matter what Obama says, bin Laden’s not dead until Donald Trump see’s his death certificate. #Deathers”

Ha, ha, ha! Hilarious…well, except Moore also tweeted this:

“And finally, let’s cut the BS: 1. The Pakistanis knew OBL was there because…2. They put him there under house arrest at their WestPoint…”

“3. They cut a deal with us: They would hold him there & stop him fr any more terror. 4. But OBL prob f-ed up & started planning something…”

“5. So Pakistan said, f*** it, he’s expendable, u guys can have him. And they looked the other way.”

“6. No way do choppers fly in next door to army base and “WestPoint”, have firefight, blow up chopper, and no cops or Paki soldiers show up?”

“7. Please! Pakistan just couldn’t be seen as participating with us. And please– the CIA didn’t know he was living there for 6 yrs?”

“8. As long as he wasn’t conducting terror, OBL alive served a purpose. Someone should just fess up: The war industry needs fear to make $$”

“9. And when he was no longer needed, or he was back to his old ways, he had to be taken out. WH, just say it: He was executed, period.”

“10. Finally, when we put the Nazis on trial @ Nuremberg, it was right. It exposed their evil & it showed WE believe in a system of justice.”

“My apologies 4 all the tweets. I just don’t think we’re being told the truth. I don’t think there’s a conspiracy, I’d just like the facts.”

So, according to Michael Moore, the Pakistani government cut a deal with George W. Bush to hold Osama Bin Laden under house arrest for 6 years. The higher-ups in the Bush cabinet, the CIA, and presumably the military brass knew about it and went along with it. Then, Obama got into office, and instead of immediately exposing this outrageous scam — he, along with presumably the higher-ups in his cabinet, the CIA, and the military brass all continued to go along with it. Gee, why would anyone even doubt something as plausible as that?

Worse yet, how could people think a treacherous plot to protect Osama Bin Laden’s life for years by a Republican administration, a Democratic administration, the CIA, and the military constitutes some kind of “conspiracy?” Obviously, it’s not a crazy conspiracy because Michael Moore is a prominent liberal, he says it isn’t, and it would be really embarrassing to liberals if someone like that were publicly suggesting crazy conspiracies….ehr, again.

i think we're just supposed to ask for extradition. theoretically, pakistan would be cooperative enough to agree to that. bin laden was an exception. i don't think any of us would be too happy if another nation's military slipped into the US and killed someone who was here.

i think we're just supposed to ask for extradition. theoretically, pakistan would be cooperative enough to agree to that. bin laden was an exception. i don't think any of us would be too happy if another nation's military slipped into the US and killed someone who was here.

There are a few people I can think of that while I wouldn't be happy, I certainly wouldn't be upset.

It depends on whom they killed. But yeah, considering how much I have paid for defense, I would not be too happy. And I would especially want to ask questions of my government on what the most wanted man on earth was doing here on my tax money for so long - at least five years - undisturbed by their vigilance.

As an aside, kudos to the guys who took him out.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/09/osama-bin-laden-us-pakistan-deal

The US and Pakistan struck a secret deal almost a decade ago permitting a US operation against Osama bin Laden on Pakistani soil similar to last week's raid that killed the al-Qaida leader, the Guardian has learned.

The deal was struck between the military leader General Pervez Musharraf and President George Bush after Bin Laden escaped US forces in the mountains of Tora Bora in late 2001, according to serving and retired Pakistani and US officials.

Under its terms, Pakistan would allow US forces to conduct a unilateral raid inside Pakistan in search of Bin Laden, his deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and the al-Qaida No3. Afterwards, both sides agreed, Pakistan would vociferously protest the incursion.

"There was an agreement between Bush and Musharraf that if we knew where Osama was, we were going to come and get him," said a former senior US official with knowledge of counterterrorism operations. "The Pakistanis would put up a hue and cry, but they wouldn't stop us."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/09/osama-bin-laden-us-pakistan-deal

The US and Pakistan struck a secret deal almost a decade ago permitting a US operation against Osama bin Laden on Pakistani soil similar to last week's raid that killed the al-Qaida leader, the Guardian has learned.

The deal was struck between the military leader General Pervez Musharraf and President George Bush after Bin Laden escaped US forces in the mountains of Tora Bora in late 2001, according to serving and retired Pakistani and US officials.

Under its terms, Pakistan would allow US forces to conduct a unilateral raid inside Pakistan in search of Bin Laden, his deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and the al-Qaida No3. Afterwards, both sides agreed, Pakistan would vociferously protest the incursion.

"There was an agreement between Bush and Musharraf that if we knew where Osama was, we were going to come and get him," said a former senior US official with knowledge of counterterrorism operations. "The Pakistanis would put up a hue and cry, but they wouldn't stop us."

This is the story that have believed since the day of Bin Laden's death. It makes the most sense for both sides.

Strictly for domestic consumption. Pakistan has no choice, and neither does the US.

Dead on. Pakistan has to look tough to its people, and cause us a slight headache, but in private the heat's going the other way.

Back