• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Fans Run for the Exits

Deactildeath

Reaction score
When I watched many of the Heat fans leave early for the exits in game 6 of the Championship series only to get locked out and not allowed back in the door, I thought what if our basketball program gets better under this current staff, could we lock the doors to the Joel for all of those who have abandoned it. How 'bout it?

When I watched many of the Heat fans leave early for the exits in game 6 of the Championship series only to get locked out and not allowed back in the door, I thought what if our basketball program gets better under this current staff, could we lock the doors to the Joel for all of those who have abandoned it. How 'bout it?

And if we don't get better under this current staff can we lock out the enablers that allowed Wake Forest basketball to keep sinking deeper and deeper into this never ending abyss? How 'bout it?

Could we? Yes.

/endthread

Please close mods. The question has been posed and answered

Abandoning Buzzball makes more sense than abandoning Lebron.

Rather than ask if a business should permanently stop selling to customers who aren't buying its crappy product, maybe you should ask what changes to the crappy product are needed to actually attract customers.

It boggles the mind to think that somehow paying a fortune to go to college binds one to a life of endless sports misery simply because some made-up notion of being a good fan requires it.

Last edited:
I love all of the far fetched hypotheticals that the Pro-Buzz crowd engages in.

Locking the doors to the Joel is all part of Wellman's plan. Keep Buzz around 2 more years and play our games at Reynolds Gym. 2015-16 post season (not postseason) talking points: 1) 96% capacity at home games 2) standing room only for most of our ACC games

And if we don't get better under this current staff can we lock out the enablers that allowed Wake Forest basketball to keep sinking deeper and deeper into this never ending abyss? How 'bout it?

***** You gave the 5 Star response.

Back