• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
Let the fun begin! The fun that is the worst the ACC has been in a long, long time.

Should make it even more exciting since no one can predict which crappy team is going to beat which. I do think UNC or Dook gets upset at some point before the finals though.

I can't even find a stream for this online right now. And espn3 is blacked out here in Winston. Shit on a stick.

Oklahoma St v Kansas is a good one so far at least. I'll watch this till I camp out in the break room during the Wake game. Go Deacs!

Uva has melted down and it's now tied and Miami has the ball in the last seconds to win it with 11.6 left. Amazing.

1st game went into OT with a combined 36 turnovers in the final minute I believe. 53-53 was your FT regulation score. It was painful to watch.

56-56 now, 3:31 left.

God, Gary, you are fucking terrible at anything other than open 3 pointers.

Chennault is just embarrassing himself. Remember when people said he would get us to being a better team because he is a PG? That was fun.

So the collapse is due to start in the next 3 minutes. Best part about Wake is not knowing when it is coming. Makes every game a new adventure!

wow this could get ugly. JTT cant even make a free throw. No one on our team can defend the 3. Buzz Out!

When the band does that little diddy that kinda sounds like the "charge!" tune, when others say "Go Deacs!" I like to yell, "BuzzOUT!"

Back