• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Basketball hosting David Glenn Show Today, Noon-3pm

I guess Glenn was turned down by most of the high school basketball teams?

Drinking game options:

Culture - 1 sip
Youth/Inexperience - 3 sips
Foundation - 5 sips
Historical competitiveness - finish your drink

[h=1][Redacted] A Non-Issue For Wake Brass
premium.png
[/h]
wakelogoreduced-9956.png

Wake Forest Insider
June 25, 2013

The anti-[Redacted]/Wellman movement doesn’t appear to be having any effect on Wake’s administration.

You need to be a 5 Star Subscriber to view this article. Please log in below or subscribe to continue reading.

http://www.accsports.com/teams/wake-forest/2013062515687/[Redacted]-a-non-issue-for-wake-brass-.php

I wonder if any fans will call in to ask questions? Or, to quote Ron, I wonder if any fans will call in to "lecture"?

[h=1][Redacted] A Non-Issue For Wake Brass
premium.png
[/h]
wakelogoreduced-9956.png

Wake Forest Insider
June 25, 2013

The anti-[Redacted]/Wellman movement doesn’t appear to be having any effect on Wake’s administration.

You need to be a 5 Star Subscriber to view this article. Please log in below or subscribe to continue reading.

http://www.accsports.com/teams/wake-forest/2013062515687/[Redacted]-a-non-issue-for-wake-brass-.php

No the administration is just as happily ignorant as can be.

I wonder if any fans will call in to ask questions? Or, to quote Ron, I wonder if any fans will call in to "lecture"?

Do we have any fans who care anymore to call in?

Does anybody subscribe to the Poop Sheet? I hope there are some great quotes in that article.

Losing a Non-Issue for Wake Brass

If Dave Glenn hosts a basketball radio show from Wake and nobody listens, was he really there?:confused:

Steve Schutt will be on the show today! Glad they got an inbiased source on there. Whoopie!

What's the number to call in? Somebody call in and bring the heat.

2nd segment of the show and they talk about the W-S Open. Holy LOWF.

Back