• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Wake Football Commercial

Brangus

Reaction score
I'm sure it's a Haas, but for those who haven't seen it, I think it's pretty good. If we are going to advertise with an edge I hope we play with the same intensity.

Very good. At least one athletic program is showing some life. Hope our players see it and play like it.

When was the last time (ever) it snowed during a football game?

Other than that, it's a good commercial. Note, the player they decided to spotlight with an up-close was our punter.

When was the last time (ever) it snowed during a football game?

Other than that, it's a good commercial. Note, the player they decided to spotlight with an up-close was our punter.

That's not the point. The snow represents the off-season slumber. Get with it, bym!

...and of course you'd highlight the punter over Camp. Duh.

Short and sweet. I hope our opponents don't feel that way about us.

I'm sure it's a Haas, but for those who haven't seen it, I think it's pretty good. If we are going to advertise with an edge I hope we play with the same intensity.

Dream on brother.

Kudos to whoever is putting these videos together. You are the one aspect of our athletic department that doesn't make me want to cry uncontrollably.

And LOL at "pray for alex's leg" tag

Last edited:
Dream on brother.

Kudos to whoever is putting these videos together. You are the one aspect of our athletic department that doesn't make me want to cry uncontrollably

True.

That's not the point. The snow represents the off-season slumber. Get with it, bym!

...and of course you'd highlight the punter over Camp. Duh.

The punter will have more opportunities to catch the ball than Camp....

COMPARE TO:

Reminds me of a bad Army commercial. WAKE FOREST OF ONE.

That commercial got Grobe so excited he switched up his crossed arms from left over right to right over left while watching it the first time!!!

Also, I'm a huge sucker. As much as I don't have any confidence in this coming season, I still get fired up watching it.

Back