• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Jerry Haas in 15th at PNC to get to PGA Championship

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Top 20 and ties make it. He has 9 holes left to get a birdie or two to guarantee him making it. Last time he made it was in '06.

Knock on wood.

Forsyth head pro John Faidley made a run today as well, but looks like he will come up a couple stroke short.

Bogeys 12 to drop back into a big tie for 20th.

Getting good airtime on the Golf Channel now. Tied with 2 other guys at E.

Now we know what is taking up all his time. I wish he would use his time with trying to have a great golf team that is relevant once more in the national spotlight.

Coach Haas has the nerves to do it if his putter doesn't betray him.

Regardless of how we have done in Men's Golf with him as the HC, he is one of the nicest and most sincere people I have ever met. I know others have different opinions of him, but he was always extremely helpful to me whether it was with interviews or helping me with my golf game at his camp.

Obviously biased but my $.02 about him.

Now we know what is taking up all his time. I wish he would use his time with trying to have a great golf team that is relevant once more in the national spotlight.

I doubt this is "taking up his time."

Yes, it has gotten so bad around here, that the fact that our golf coach is in the running to make it into the PGA championship by finishing in the top 20 of the club pro tourney gets us excited.:rulz:

Yes, it has gotten so bad around here, that the fact that our golf coach is in the running to make it into the PGA championship by finishing in the top 20 of the club pro tourney gets us excited.:rulz:

This is a big deal regardless of how a sports program is doing.

Coach Haas has the nerves to do it if his putter doesn't betray him.

Regardless of how we have done in Men's Golf with him as the HC, he is one of the nicest and most sincere people I have ever met. I know others have different opinions of him, but he was always extremely helpful to me whether it was with interviews or helping me with my golf game at his camp.

Obviously biased but my $.02 about him.

Glad he was nice to you. Doesn't make him a good golf coach.

Just chunked a wedge on 16 and then missed the par putt. Needs some help now.

Just chunked a wedge on 16 and then missed the par putt. Needs some help now.

Rest of field is starting to back up. Looking like +1 might end up being the number.

Rest of field is starting to back up. Looking like +1 might end up being the number.

Yep. Right now there are 5 guys at even. If any of them drops to +1 that becomes the number assuming nobody else gets to even par.

Back