• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College football countdown | No. 72: Wake Forest

thedeacfan

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lege-football-countdown-2013-preview/2459897/

Can someone please introduce this Paul Myerberg guy to OGBoards?

From the article....
"IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING

— Where Wake Forest fans hang out: You can find in-depth football and basketball recruiting coverage at Deacons Illustrated and Deacon Sports. For a blog's take, take a trip to Blogger So Dear and My Take on Wake, the latter a blog from longtime beat reporter Dan Collins of the Winston-Salem Journal."

Last edited:
Haas anyone told the writer about our site yet?

Way too many folks taking for granted the ULM game. I do not expect WF to win that one. For that matter I don't expect us to win many others.

Just saw the other thread on this topic. Mods please delete this thread or merge them or whatever you do when this type of thing haas occurred.

It's "Himey Time". He needs to succeed for the rest of the team to make it. We're not void of OL talent, we're lacking production. If the OL is the weak link again, we might be looking for a new OL coach.

Back