• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

100th Tour de France

lbE08

Stegosaurus are bush league
Reaction score
...anyone else going to be watching this?
Crazy first day today, the bus drama was pretty ridiculous and just caused so many unnecessary crashes.

the sliding is the worst. obviously there are impact wounds (shoulder/collarbone casualties), but road rash sucks so bad.

UCI ruined the sport. I'm in favor permitting EPO and letting them race. I much prefer the days when 90% of the peloton was "cheating".

the sliding is the worst. obviously there are impact wounds (shoulder/collarbone casualties), but road rash sucks so bad.

Have you ever seen the rash when someone slides on one of the wooden velodrome tracks? Hideous.

UCI ruined the sport. I'm in favor permitting EPO and letting them race. I much prefer the days when 90% of the peloton was "cheating".

lol, then you can still watch just fine.

Exciting finish today! Nice to see Jan Bakelants win his first at tdf. Sagan's support fell off and couldn't help him. What happened to Cav?

I was watching today and thinking about just how miserable that race looked. No question that I would want to be doping if I had to do that shit.

watching the coverage now; i'll keep an eye out for cavendish to see what happens.

thought for sure that dog was toast at the end.

just saw an update on the prime time segment that Cav and someone else were dropped at 75k to go. Being dropped sucks!

OMG DOG.

that person should be arrested. WTF are you doing with no leash.

Back