• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Look Back at the Iona Disaster

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
HEY GUYS, my insomniac ass stumbled across this gem on the Tube tonight. Thought I'd post for those who'd like to watch the disaster unfold all over again. At least Buzz wasn't wearing a tie in this one!

Just remember we were getting manhandled in South Bend at about the same time. A great day to be a Deac.

Yeah. I could kind of understand if we were tanking for Wiggins all these years.

The good news for sixers fans, as the team is set up now, they won't have to 'tank' the season. Their roster can play their best basketball and win 20 games.

I remember this game fondly. I thought the tip off was an hour later than it actually was. I was up working on the house the wife and I had bought and said I was going to leave to watch the game. I picked up my phone to check out Cbb scores before I went to our apt and saw our score and were down 30 some in the first half and I decided to just stay at my house and get more work done. The [Redacted] years. I can't wait to teach my kids about these years!

Hey, we outscored them 57-46 the last 25 minutes (after they had gone up 48-11). Improvement right before our very eyes!

The good news for sixers fans, as the team is set up now, they won't have to 'tank' the season. Their roster can play their best basketball and win 20 games.

Might not be good enough. Bz would make a fine coach. It got the Nuggets Carmelo.

1st half summary

Wake Forest: Charge
Iona: 3 pointer

I'd rather look back at my last dentist appointment.

RW Spin would be something like this: "Yes and see why we are so excited to have Jeff? He took this group which was taken down early in the season by Iona and by February had them beating Miami. We're in a great place, we're excited about the future, and he's done everything we've asked of him."

Pretty much.

Back