• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Street Cred Sign-In

Ask your girlfriend.

I have to say... I murdered the dance floor tonight. Some girl from Argentina was dancing with me. When I asked for her number she said id have to ask her brother. I did and git the number. Let's see how it plays out.

Whoa. I'm glad you guys decided to finally stop by :werd:

Ask your girlfriend.

I have to say... I murdered the dance floor tonight. Some girl from Argentina was dancing with me. When I asked for her number she said id have to ask her brother. I did and git the number. Let's see how it plays out.

so what are you gonna do with her brothers number? was he hot? nice dong?

I got none. I struck out again last night. I blame that bastard cesprink. He's such a lush now. He's got no damn tolerance anymore.

one wonders if 2023 DeacCav ever lies awake after turning off the bedside light and wonders about the Argentine

Actually, looking at the dates again, I met my wife 54 weeks later. Just before meeting my wife I was hanging out with a girl from Brazil.

I have no recollection of this event.

Actually, looking at the dates again, I met my wife 54 weeks later. Just before meeting my wife I was hanging out with a girl from Brazil.

I have no recollection of this event.

your secret is safe with the Boards, probably

giphy.gif

Back