• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

Strickland33

Reaction score
Below is a running list of 2015 and 2016 prospects.

Like past recruiting threads, there is not any inside information on this thread unless posted by an insider.

The Class of 2014 is set at Shelton Mitchell (4-star PG) and Rondale Watson (UR SG).

oa3xww.jpg

2014 names associated with Wake:

PG:
SG: Cornelius Hudson (UR: NO OFFER)
SF: Ricky Council (3-star: NO OFFER)
PF:
C: Michal Cekovsky (4-star: NO OFFER), Adonis Delarosa (3-star: NO OFFER), and Rokas Gustys (3-star: NO OFFER)

2015 names associated with Wake:

PG - Tysheem McCaskie (UR: NO OFFER), K.J. Walton (3-star: NO OFFER), Nigel Robinson (UR: NO OFFER), and Nick Rutherford (UR: NO OFFER).
SG - P.J. Dozier (4-star: NO OFFER), Tevin Mack (4-star: NO OFFER), Cameron Justice (3-star: OFFERED), and Chandler White (UR: NO OFFER)
SF - Brandon Ingram (4-star: OFFERED), Markis McDuffie (3-star: NO OFFER), Isaiah Buck-Lowman (UR: NO OFFER), and Bronson Kessinger (UR: NO OFFER)
PF - Trevor Manuel (4-star: OFFERED), Evan Boudreaux (3-star: NO OFFER), and Luke Maye (3-star: NO OFFER)
C - Noah Dickerson (4-star: OFFERED) and Hunter Seacat (UR: NO OFFER)

2016 names associated with Wake:

PG - Curtis Jones (4-star: OFFERED), Junior Smith (4-star: NO OFFER), Aaron Augustin (UR: NO OFFER), Ty Graves (UR: NO OFFER), and Jalen Harris (UR: NO OFFER)
SG - Deshawn Corprew (4-star: OFFERED) and Kwe Parker (4-star: NO OFFER)
SF - Justin Jackson (5-star: NO OFFER) and Thaddeus Middleton (UR: NO OFFER)
PF - Harry Giles (5-star: OFFERED)
C - De'Ron Davis (4-star: NO OFFER)

Updated 3/19/2014

Last edited:
Robert Johnson would be a very appropriate name to have on the roster given the current state of our program. Especially if he can play blues like his namesakes.

I'm always intrigued by players with two first names. They've done well for us.

Was Buzz locked out of the Joel on their visits?

why isn't this posted on the sticky thread?

The first post is exactly like dozens stonz and others have made.

Talk about ego????

Please meld this into the other thread.

My bad, I didn't know stonz asked Strick to do this,......I was wrong....

I don't know if the Martin twins were misses or not. I would be hesitant to take two small forwards, given our roster full of SFs along with 3 available scholarships for 2014.

I don't know if the Martin twins were misses or not. I would be hesitant to take two small forwards, given our roster full of SFs along with 3 available scholarships for 2014.

I'm not sure, either, but we offered them, so I figured I'd add them. Same goes for L.J. Peak, who just committed to Georgetown.

It's not a miss if they don't visit and never seriously consider Wake.

If we sign either Mitchell or Johnson, the other is not a miss as wouldn't want the other at that time.

Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 1h

2014 center Isaac Haas confirms he is down to UAB, Purdue, UCLA, Wichita State & Texas A&M. However, Georgetown & Wake Forest still in play.

Isaac Haas
7'0, 275 lbs
4-star Center (#58 Rivals/UR ESPN/UR Scout)
Offers include UAB, Purdue, UCLA, Wichita State, Texas A&M, Kansas, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, Auburn, Alabama, Northwestern, Tennessee, Florida State, Stanford, Georgia, and Clemson.

Doesn't look likely, but 7'0, 275 is exactly what we need alongside of Devin.

for fuck sake, can we not bring in anyone but guards or wings? we need a big man...really bad!

are they consciously not spending the time on big men or are they trying hard to bring in scoring that they are neglecting big men?

Isaac Haas
7'0, 275 lbs
4-star Center (#58 Rivals/UR ESPN/UR Scout)
Offers include UAB, Purdue, UCLA, Wichita State, Texas A&M, Kansas, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, Auburn, Alabama, Northwestern, Tennessee, Florida State, Stanford, Georgia, and Clemson.

Doesn't look likely, but 7'0, 275 is exactly what we need alongside of Devin.

It would a miracle if we got him, but he's what we need.

It's not a miss if they don't visit and never seriously consider Wake.

If we sign either Mitchell or Johnson, the other is not a miss as wouldn't want the other at that time.

What kind of fucked up logic is that? If we offer a scholarship and they say no thanks, that's a miss. Doesn't matter if we were a finalist or not. That's like RJ denying that he was denied by some average looking Omega Mu in the 60's because she had several hundred better offers. You still tried you ugly, horny bastard!

What kind of fucked up logic is that? If we offer a scholarship and they say no thanks, that's a miss. Doesn't matter if we were a finalist or not. That's like RJ denying that he was denied by some average looking Omega Mu in the 60's because she had several hundred better offers. You still tried you ugly, horny bastard!

Not that RJ needs defending, but I think he means that if we signed Mitchell and Johnson hadn't signed yet, then Johnson shouldn't be counted as a miss because we made the choice, not Johnson.

Neuro, thanks for being logical. Stan exists t make irrational statements about me.

He doesn't think it through. The most basic concept is if we sign Mitchell we will retract the offer to Johnson (or vice versa). It's very simple, I thought even Stan could understand this.

Neuro, thanks for being logical. Stan exists t make irrational statements about me.

He doesn't think it through. The most basic concept is if we sign Mitchell we will retract the offer to Johnson (or vice versa). It's very simple, I thought even Stan could understand this.

Bullshit. RJ was talking about the Martin twins. Nice try though. Johnson still has a committable offer from what I can tell anyway.

Last edited:
Back