• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad Summer league starts 7/8

berneses

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear about the savior Daniel Green. Hopefully, some board members can go and give us the run down.

Anyone have a list of the rosters?

Champion Athletics: Moto, Andre Washington

Grace, Tisdale, Clifton: Miles Overton, Devin Thomas, LD Williams

Modern Nissan: Travis McKie, Coron Williams

Salem Smiles: Tyler Cavanaugh, Madison Jones

Triad Commercial Properties:: No Wake players

Ziglar Health Insurance: Codi Miller-McIntyre, Aaron Rountree

I didn't see Daniel Green's name.

I'm assuming Cav and Jones are the most cultured players on the team based on those draft results. #BracesFTW

Champion Athletics: Moto, Andre Washington

Grace, Tisdale, Clifton: Miles Overton, Devin Thomas, LD Williams

Modern Nissan: Travis McKie, Coron Williams

Salem Smiles: Tyler Cavanaugh, Madison Jones

Triad Commercial Properties:: No Wake players

Ziglar Health Insurance: Codi Miller-McIntyre, Aaron Rountree

I didn't see Daniel Green's name.

You know how whenever our football offense sucks in practice / scrimmages / early season games against scrubs, and everyone deludes themselves into saying that we're saving the good stuff for worthy opponents? Well obviously we don't want our competition (Stetson, Iona, Richmond, etc) to get a look at D. Green. #secretweapon.

If Devin's team has any decent PG, they will be really good.

Why no Daniel?

Why no Daniel?

They have Mike Grace, so they'll definitely be the favorites to win the league. I guess he may still be recovering, which is not the best sign in the world.

Buzz has him doing hot yoga in his closet all summer long.

You know how whenever our football offense sucks in practice / scrimmages / early season games against scrubs, and everyone deludes themselves into saying that we're saving the good stuff for worthy opponents? Well obviously we don't want our competition (Stetson, Iona, Richmond, etc) to get a look at D. Green. #secretweapon.

Believe this is just as likely as Grobe's explanation for the spring game offensive ineptness.

Why no Daniel?

Because if he starts practicing now, then Bzz can't use his lack of practice as the obvious excuse for why we get blown out by whatever sorry team we open our season with.

Back