• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TOB's bullshit "players love BZ story" rebuttal...rant/diatribe/own story

RangersboysWFBB

Reaction score
I Saw this on TOB and it really got on my fucking nerves. I don’t know why, seeing that it is textbook behavior and reactions of people completely oblivious to the situation staring them in front of their face, but it irked me nonetheless.

Wfudeacon79
This past Thursday night. My wife was at CMC Northeast and I had placed a go order for 2 friends and myself, when in walked Codi Miller-McIntyre in full WFU gear. Introduced myself as a '79 grad and told him of my great love for WFU athletics. I asked him, almost point blank, if he believed in and thought Bz was the coach for Wake Forest hoops. He answered with a resounding "absolutely" and said he understood why our fans are getting antsy but said Bz has a great basketball mind and that with the 7 having a year under their belts, better times are ahead for Wake hoops. Asked about McLinton's health and he said he wasn't sure about this coming year yet. Told me he appreciated my support and to look for an improvement in our record starting this year. He seemed very pleased with the overall hoops program.

After this its 5 pages of people clamoring about how if the players support BZ the fans should too rabble, bandwagoners, all is good, support the deacs blah.

FYI all I read in 79 Deacs post is that “three 57 year old white males in khaki’s, plaid shirts, sports coats, and rapidly graying “swoop” hair cuts, approached CMM, identified that they were grads of the university and that the sports teams were important to them, and then asked how great is BZ. Not knowing if these old blue hairs are just alums or power donors he towed the company line like any rising sophomore with no say in anything should.

Anyway since were sharing stories, I have one:

A little over a month ago, I was nursing a buzz one weekend (that would eventually turn into a regrettable HJ from a clingy plump woman and hangover that ruined my Sunday) when I convinced my buddy to stop at the Wake Mart for more spirits and cigs. While inside I spotted three big guys (2 black and one 1 white just in case anybody is keeping score…you know were all curious about these inconsequential details) who were obviously Wake Football players (High socks in nike slip on sandals, white guy appropriately and proudly sported flip flops, wake t-shirt, basketball shorts, wake rope key necklace).

Confident my investigatory skills provided an accurate assessment, I blurted out in the crowded Wake Mart, “Hey you guys play ball for Wake huh?” They begrudgingly though happily acknowledged my question, and the attention it provoked from the 2 young chicken heads in the back of the store waiting for their order.

Now I’m not rich, or even adequately providing for myself depending on your metrics, but given my job title and inebriated state I enjoyed pretending to be. It was at this point that I happily offered to “get that for you guys” as I paid for their Peach white owl and wings.

As we walked, outside I shared with them that I was graduate, I advised them on the benefits of a glass apparatus when partaking in “a session,” and I finally asked them, point blake, what they thought about Ron Wellman.

One towering gentlemen, carrying the wings, rocked his head as cautiously assessed the situation and responded, “I mean he’s cool.”

I then prodded with this retort, “ I have to be honest, I don’t know the guy personally but allot of fans and alumn are fed up with him. Shit I am.”

This drew an immediate facial reaction.

“Are you for real?” he exclaimed.

“Hell Yeah!” I responded. “A bunch of fans bought a billboard for his monkey ass to get him fired!”

At this point 2 of the players had drifted towards their car as we rapped up our conversation, but my remark brought all 3 back in to the fold full force.

“Yo , _____ you hear this shit!?” “They putting a fucking billboard up that says Fire Ron Wellman!”

They laughed in elation. After that I got a barrage of, “He’s and arrogant dick head.” “No body likes him.” “Where can you see the billboard” “he treats people like shit.” I even asked about BZ, and as I guessed, they had met him, they were friends with allot of the basketball players, even those who have since left the team, and in addition to being lame, corny and a dick as well, BZZ DOES NOT HAVE A FRIEND,BELIEVER, OR SUPPORTER IN THAT LOCKERROOM OUTSIDE OF WELLMAN.

This went on for like 15 minutes until my buddy started obnoxiously honking his horn as I drunkenly wasted at least 20 minutes of our night in the seedy Wake Mart parking lot.
Fat girl comes later on, but it’s private and I don’t feel I have to share everything.

Anyway, I share this story for 3 reasons.

1. To admit that I am a dickhead, a very poor and immature candidate as a role model, and that I fear that if I had money I’d be Nevine Shapiro sans the whole ponzi scheme mess.
2. Assure people that no one on here is taking crazy pills. If every logical fiber in your being thinks that Wellman is an ass and thus, student athletes think he is an ass, trust it. Same goes for BZZ.
3. I actually remember one of the young men’s names as I took his number per his request and I gave him one of my cards, but I’m not a big enough dick head to identify the young men and blast their privately shared opinions on a sports board. (nor am I sure that buying a student athlete wings and gar is completely kosher with the NCAA though rest assured, I’m no donor). When this occurred I wanted to immediately post it because the whole encounter made me feel happy, but my better judgment swayed me not to. However after seeing that bukake party on TOB, I couldn’t help myself. Point is, IMO CMM was really smart to tell them exactly what they wanted to hear seeing how this guy blasted his shit all over a WF sports board. He doesn’t need to say shit, anyone with common sense can fairly accurately guess how wellman and BZZ are viewed among student athletes, so get that bullshit out of here.

Last edited:
Man, this might be the longest shit ever posted on this board. Probably get neg rep and yelled at....deservedly. but i was turnt up so f it.

Cliff's notes.
Part1: TOB posted a story about how CMM says players believe in BZZ.
Part2: I interpret story
Part3: I tell story about how I met football players who say they don't like wellman and Bball- players don't like Buzz.

The end.

Last edited:
Have you posted the players' comments on TOB? The last thing I want to do is shift through five pages of that nonsense so I can't be sure.

Anyway, if you haven't, you should

Have you posted the players' comments on TOB? The last thing I want to do is shift through five pages of that nonsense so I can't be sure.

Anyway, if you haven't, you should

no that board was the first board like this i ever joined. My first post I expressed concerns about Bzdelick and his history and I got roasted, told to find another team to root for. My buddy put me onto the OGboards like a year later. I don't even remember my screenname or password for that board. I just lurk sometimes to see what they are saying in support of BZZ in Wellman.

Amazing. You had me at "swoop hair." So on-point. F'ing swoop hair.

On TOB the Op also states that CMM is real well spoken, not like most other athletes. It's worth a read.

Great story! Thanks for sharing

The players don't like [Redacted]. That's a fact. There are like two players who do. The others don't. I don't care what sunshine people say I know for a fact most players don't like him.

So [Redacted] has recruited the type of players who won't trash him in public. Smart move, kudos to him for hiring company men.

Not even the NCAA would call this a violation if they found out by reading that post.

A Wake basketball player telling a rich white guy that the coach is great is like anybody telling an underling what the boss wants to hear. They gotta know a rich white guy might snitch to coach.

Very disappointed that the players didn't know about the billboard. But that's a timing issue. August is a good time for an on notice billboard and a revival of the Fire Wellman website.

did you really say Chicken Head?

Yes, yes sir I did. Though in fairness, I was originally going to go with "boppers" but I rethought that path in fear I would have no audience whatsoever. In short, they were young, they were hood, they had body, ...I would hit, thank god I didn't.

On TOB the Op also states that CMM is real well spoken, not like most other athletes. It's worth a read.

The thinly-veiled racism of some of our older fans just disgusts me. Fucking old wrinkly-lipped cunts.

This is by far the longest post I've ever actually read all the way through. Also a very good post.

I'm not ashamed to say that I'd like to hear more about the fat girl. I'm surprised you only got hand-jibbers as usually the fatties really like to give head. Maybe you were being nice in case she reads the boards? Anyway, great post.

The thinly-veiled racism of some of our older fans just disgusts me. Fucking old wrinkly-lipped cunts.

Chris Rock's Bring the Pain was 16 years ago and his Colin Powell bit is pretty well know. Any white guy who uses the "well spoken" bit knows what they're saying.

while guys on the other board make comments disparaging black people, our board has a black dude making a HOF post showing how much they are out of the loop

Back