• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Anyone watching? That Edgar fight was great. I think Anderson just destroys this guy in a minute.

There is nothing like an Anderson Silva fight, this is just absurd

I almost started a thread. That was fucking awesome. He went from pretending to be hurt to knocked the fuck out in two seconds. I'm one more fight like that away from being a converted boxing fan.

Yeah I think the dude just wanted to drop the belt tbh, he's a head case

Don't think he threw the fight. Just the taunting antics that he's done before. Few years ago it got so bad Dana White was apologizing for his fights,

It's weird to see Silva lose. If he tries he's probably on a whole different plane of existence from Weidman, and any of his opponents really. But you just knew it would be some shit like this that would get him.

Forgot to record the bouts last night. Pretty ace move on my part, apparently ... :(

It's weird to see Silva lose. If he tries he's probably on a whole different plane of existence from Weidman, and any of his opponents really. But you just knew it would be some shit like this that would get him.

Yeah, if he tried to win opposed to trying to put on a show, its doubtful Weidman wins. Then again its the show he puts on, the hands down knockout on griffin, etc. that makes him so much fun to watch.

I know nothing about UFC but after reading this thread I watched the "KO" on line. That looked like a phantom punch to me. The one that supposedly knocked him out was about as flush as the one he faked on.

Wow, if the Spider did that w/ a guy like Jon Jones he might have gotten killed like Apollo Creed.

He will be offered a crap load extra for re-match. Saying he didn't think he would fight Weidman again just increases the amount they will have to "offer" him for re-match. I predict he takes some time off, i.e. tries to get the fight with Roy Jones, Jr, while Weidman takes out Belfort.

Silva's antics are a disgrace to the sport. If he pulls that shit anymore next time, I hope he gets hospitalized. No need to lament the missed prospect of a "superfight" with Jones now. I'd give 5:1 that JJ would finish Silva inside 5 minutes.

Maybe its all a ploy to suck in GSP to fight.

Well Dana White said that Silva Weidman II would be the biggest fight ever. So did Silva make more money for himself by losing?

Back