• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Georgia Tech vs. Wake Forest Football Tickets/Stubs

bke1984

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been a lifelong Georgia Tech fan that has been attending Tech football games since about age 8. Since I was a kid, I've always kept my tickets from football games, but in December 2011 I started collecting tickets from all seasons. Since then I've amassed a collection of over 680 different tickets spanning more than 90 years. My oldest ticket is a student ticket from 1921 against the Davidson Wildcats.

While I've got many tickets from the Tech vs. Wake Forest series, there are still a bunch that I'm still seeking. The tickets that I need back to 1980 are listed below. Prior to that the only tickets I need are from the 20's and prior.

11/16/1985 - Wake Forest at Georgia Tech
11/17/1984 - Georgia Tech at Wake Forest
11/19/1983 - Wake Forest at Georgia Tech
11/13/1982 - Georgia Tech at Wake Forest

If anyone has these tickets and is willing to sell, trade, or donate them, please shoot me at e-mail at brad@georgiatechticketstubs.com. There are also many more tickets from other schools listed on the wanted tickets page on the site, so please check it out.

My entire collection is on display on my website below. Please take a look when you get a chance and enjoy!

http://georgiatechticketstubs.com

All of the Tech vs. Wake tickets that I've got can be seen at:

http://georgiatechticketstubs....ery=wake-forest

Thanks!
Brad

Just spent a few minutes looking through your collection and I must say that it is very impressive.

Thank you! I've spent a lot of time on it. Someone from another Wake blog sent me '97, '95, and '88 last week, so it's narrowed the needs down to just those listed above. Wake, NC State, and Duke seem to be the hardest tickets to find

Do you want duplicates of a year if it is a different ticket design?

Wake lost these games by a combined score of 159-57. (Some things never change, HI YO!) And only the '83 game being 49-33 made that more respectable.

I pity the soul who kept anything reminding them of any of these games

Wake lost these games by a combined score of 159-57. (Some things never change, HI YO!) And only the '83 game being 49-33 made that more respectable.

I pity the soul who kept anything reminding them of any of these games

I was at all 4 of the games this guy is looking for. I definitely did not save the ticket stubs. :eek:

Back