• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Skeen to the Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets (Summer League)

Huh? Skeen left in 2008 and Buzz didn't come until April 2010?

Skeen jokes never get old.

Lol... Skeen auto corrected to Akeem. Yep.

He and Lance Thomas would have been an unstoppable frontcourt.

Plus once we add SG Louis Williams to our backcourt, I all but guarantee we "will" make it to FF within the next 2-3 years. Fasten your seatbelts, guys.

Nick Barbour (High Point) is on the team too. I don't think either is likely to make the team, but I'd say Skeen has a slightly better shot than Barbour.

Plus once we add SG Louis Williams to our backcourt, I all but guarantee we "will" make it to FF within the next 2-3 years. Fasten your seatbelts, guys.

We'll never make the ACC Final Four with Bzz at the helm.

We'll never make the ACC Final Four with Bzz at the helm.

He's had us in the Final Four ACC teams every year he's coached. We were even THE final team once.

He's had us in the Final Four ACC teams every year he's coached. We were even THE final team once.

i-see-what-you-did-there-261.jpg

Nick Barbour (High Point) is on the team too. I don't think either is likely to make the team, but I'd say Skeen has a slightly better shot than Barbour.

Talked to Nick yesterday, he said a few Horncat scouts had spend almost a month watching him overseas and are really pulling for him to develop a stronger first step and add more consistent handles. But, he added they have almost certain a D-league opportunity in the fall.

Maybe the Horncats are that bad, but he has NBA shooting ability.

Back