• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NegRep Pussy be a pseudo-Man

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
If you are going to call me a piece of shit at least be an "internet warrior" and sign it.

not only are you hiding behind a computer, you are hiding even further.

Pussy cubed, that should be your screenname.

RJ, don't get so worked up about it. I have a neg rep stalker who neg reps every post. I started a thread on making home made pizza and they guy neg repped me saying, "I will poop on your pizza":eek:

Not a big deal.

leavebritneyalone.gif

I didn't realize we knew one another? Anyway, I had my procedure recently so yes I have a fully functional vagina (I assume that's what you mean by pussy) now.

Oh I know you, my friend Wakegrad hooked up with you. He still claims he has never been with a woman, so I guess you didn't count for him.

Oh I know you, my friend Wakegrad hooked up with you. He still claims he has never been with a woman, so I guess you didn't count for him.

Hmm, I dont know everyone by their screen names. Can you send me a pic of him? I am still a virgin anyway. I did try out some other things prior to my procedure but those don't count, right?

RJ, don't get so worked up about it. I have a neg rep stalker who neg reps every post. I started a thread on making home made pizza and they guy neg repped me saying, "I will poop on your pizza":eek:

Not a big deal.

I think it's kinda of hilarious and speaks greatly about the person.

Once again you come up with BS...i've got about a dozen meg reps and this is the onyl one I've said something about....

Dude, maybe you'll notice I POS Repped you. It was meant to be ironical and shit.

"Stop trying to be the board mommy"

Hahaha, and the day after Mother's Day, no less. Thanks Shorty!

I get that red is neg and green is positive - but what is the greyish blue one?

Back