• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cuse Fan Checking In (Tyler Cavanaugh Note)

TexanMark

Reaction score
First off: Thank you for picking us to be your conference mate.

Cuse fans loved the Big East for hoops...football not so much.

We are all in for the ACC. Folks are getting really excited up in NY.

Syracuse's main board is http://www.syracusefan.com. Like this it is an indy board. We have this board linked at SyracuseFan.com If you have links here hopefully you can do the same.

I hope a few will venture over, register and post at Syracuse's main board.

Syracuse.com had a nice article on Tyler Cavanaugh http://blog.syracuse.com/sports/2013/07/tyler_cavanaugh_works_on_his_g.html

Last edited:
We are currently occupied by a certifiably insane athletic director. Just so you know.

Hopefully, we can discuss sports once the occupation ends and we are free.

enjoy pounding us in everything, forever

Last edited:
Great Cavanaugh article-hope he continues to develop. Makes me almost look forward the Bball season. Not sure I like the new ACC though.

Great Cavanaugh article-hope he continues to develop. Makes me almost look forward the Bball season. Not sure I like the new ACC though.

Yeah our worst player started lifting weights and trying to make shots! Can't wait for basketball season now!! All is well, all is well!

Ok...why are there some nasty Tags for this thread?

actually those are pretty tame for this neighborhood

basically we're a very angry fanbase right now.....prison riot angry

Don't click the blog, it's some sort of Trojan spam. I am getting all sorts of shit messing up.

Cuse is gonna do the Culpepper on us in bball.

culpepper.gif

Last edited:
I maintain that Cav has the ability to be a nice complimentary ACC level player. Best suited as a big man off the bench that can stretch the D he can shoot, our coach just has him out of position all the freakin time.

I maintain that Cav has the ability to be a nice complimentary ACC level player. Best suited as a big man off the bench that can stretch the D he can shoot, our coach just has him out of position all the freakin time.

He's out of position because Daniel Green is on the bench. Once Green is back and can be counted on 16 points, 11 rebounds, and 5 blocks a night; Tyler can start doing his thing, whatever that is.

In all honesty (and i read your sarcasm :) ) Green will help but we won't be significantly better this year and everyone else will be (including adding some great teams). No way we finish in the top half and we are likely a bottom third kind of team again.

We have a team filled with role players and no stars. If you put this team with 1 or 2 legitimate 4 or 5 star kind of players then we could truly compete. But Bz has been unable or unwilling to get those guys and this we struggle with an undersized, under athletic, and generally under talented at every position other than Thomas. It is not a good recipe.

"boeheimian rhapsody"

Take a bow and collect your pos rep.

eta- just noticed it's an old tag, but still great

Last edited:
Back