• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

a couple good Camp articles!

<3 the Campanaro family

"I've never seen him more focused and in the kind of shape that he's in right now," said his father, Atillio Campanaro, who began coaching him at age 7. "You guys are going to see it."

Campanaro is the best overall football player I've seen at WFU since 2003. Aaron Curry is pretty damn close, but I think Camp has had a better overall and more consistent career.

Campanaro is the best overall football player I've seen at WFU since 2003. Aaron Curry is pretty damn close, but I think Camp has had a better overall and more consistent career.

Skinner had a pretty consistent career and had a high football IQ, intangibles. Camp is up there in that category as well

A truly incredible player that deserves to go to a bowl

Great article. . .but we actually beat Miss State in the Music City Bowl. :thumbsup:

Easily one of my all-time favorite Deacs! Here's hoping for a special senior season for the kid.

In terms of over-all offensive skill and athleticism, Camp is one of the best to play at Wake...ever.

I hope he can stay injury-free. If so, we need to the get the ball in his hands in every way possible (although special team play maybe too risky).

In terms of over-all offensive skill and athleticism, Camp is one of the best to play at Wake...ever.

I hope he can stay injury-free. If so, we need to the get the ball in his hands in every way possible (although special team play maybe too risky).

correct about special teams! scares me every time.

Best offensive player behind Barclay and Clark.

I agree, he is the most complete player I have seen in my years of watching the Deacons.

A true "sandlot" player. I also think it was a stroke of luck that the recruiting services in Florida gave Johnny Armstrong such short shrift. He rose to the top 30 in the state but could not get any further (to his great disappointment) -- Armstrong is the perfect baton-pass from Camp. He has played ball all his life and has serious speed and skills.

Back